- Fun informational texts, such as literature passages and poems, help keep kids engaged and interested.
- Practice exercises help measure the progress of each student and prepare young learners for the STAAR Reading exam.
- Young learners can practice important skills, such as making inferences and drawing conclusions, identifying the main idea, theme and details of the text and analyzing the development of ideas and characters.
- Designed for students in grade 3.
- Texts and practice exercises are in English.
|recommended grade level||3rd Grade|
|Educational Theme||Language Arts; Reading|
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|number of pages||112|
|Product Line||TIME For Kids Practice For STAAR Reading3441464|
|Product Type||Text Book|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability