- 15.6" Truelife LED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Powered by Intel® Pentium® processor.
- 4GB of memory is available to run your programs and games. Memory is expandable to 8GB.
- 500GB hard drive stores your files.
- Wireless-AC connectivity for fast, easy networking and surfing.
- Optical drive allows you to watch DVDs, burn CDs or load software and applications.
- Weighs 4.94 lb.
- 3-in-1 memory card reader allows you to transfer digital photos, music and other files.
- Features 1 USB 3.0 port and 2 USB 2.0 ports for fast data transfers.
- Built-in webcam makes it easy to connect.
- Stays powered for up to 8 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Efficient data entry. Crunch numbers or navigate spreadsheets and documents quickly with a 10-digit numeric keypad.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Terms & Conditions: Each Certified Open Box PC has passed a thorough Certification process. This PC has undergone a rigorous five-step certification process and has been restored to the original factory setting. All functions of the PC have been tested to ensure satisfactory operation. Products may show minor signs of use that affect cosmetic appearance, but have no impact on performance. If the product has a screen, it is intact and fully functional, with no visible blemishes in the viewing area. Certified Open Box PCs include the original parts and accessories, as well as the original box (or a suitable replacement).
- Warranty: Certified Open Box items are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for returns and exchanges. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, furniture and technology items may be returned within 14 days, with all original packaging and the receipt for a refund, exchange, or credit. Manufacturer warranties vary across the manufacturers. Balance of manufacturer’s warranty may, or may not, be available. Please contact Dell Customer Service at 1-800-624-9896 for warranty inquires.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|maximum battery life||8 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.4 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|optical drive||Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD) [8DVDRW]|
|ports||HDMI; 1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone; media card reader|
|processor model||Pentium N3700|
|processor speed||1.6 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|Product Condition||certified open box|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.0|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability