Global® Supra™ Mid-Back Tilter Chair, 39"H x 26"W x 26"D, Tungsten Frame, Cobalt Blue Fabric Item # 666264
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sleek contemporary styling — perfect for the modern office
- Trim design blends with any office décor. Eye-catching design makes this chair perfect for any professional environment. Its gently contoured back and seat, curved waterfall arms and space-age tungsten-finished base are simply elegant.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Pneumatic seat-height adjustment lever lets you raise or lower the seat to find the perfect position. With just a touch of the finger, you can ensure a healthy posture, with feet flat on floor and thighs at a 90° angle to lower legs.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Effortlessly configure your chair with convenient tilt controls. The adjustable tilt angle tilts the seat and back at the same rate for even weight distribution, and the tilt tension feature allows you to rock comfortably without heavy pushing. Single-pos
- Supportive waterfall armrests ease fatigue. Curved, molded polyurethane armrests support your elbows and forearms, while leaving wrists free. Engineered to reduce shoulder and upper body fatigue.
- Sturdy steel frame ensures long wear. Durable steel frame offers perfect support through years of use. Save money on repairs and replacement.
- Stable 5-star base with dual-wheel casters. Designed to roll smoothly over a variety of surfaces, twin-wheel casters are mounted on a molded 5-star base that resists scuffs and scratches. Stable design prevents tipping.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 39"H x 26"W x 26"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Council™ LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty. Global stands behind this chair's materials and workmanship with a lifetime limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|material color||Cobalt Blue|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||16 1/2" - 20 1/2"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||39"H x 26"W x 26"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|