Epson® EX7240 Pro Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector Item # 682020
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When it's time to make a big presentation, you can depend on the performance of the Epson EX7240 Pro WXGA 3LCD projector. Wireless connection to your laptop or mobile device lets you focus on sharing your best ideas.
- Epson EX7240 Pro wireless WXGA 3LCD projector weighs only 5.29 lb for easy transport.
- This EX7240 Pro WXGA projector features 3LCD, 3-chip technology that provides high-performance presentations.
- Simple Setup Suite allows for quick and easy positioning and setup.
- 1280 x 800 WXGA offers better resolution than SVGA for full HD 1080p content.
- Bright images and noticeable contrast. Up to 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,000 lumens of white brightness. 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Provides excellent color saturation.
- Up to 10,000 hours of lamp life.
- HDMI connectivity for vivid image quality and high-definition audio output all in 1 cable.
- Remote control included for easier operation.
|aspect ratio||16:10 native, supports 4:3 and 16:9|
|average lamp life||normal mode: 5,000; ECO mode: 10,000 hours|
|color depth||Over 1.07 billion colors|
|dimensions||3.0"H x 11.7"W x 3.0"D|
|eco-label/standard||recyclable product; RoHS compliant; SmartWay SM Transport Partner|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||320 in.|
|maximum projection distance||26 feet|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 800|
|model||Epson EX7240 Pro Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Projector Lamp Type||UHE|
|projector weight||5.29 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3200 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Widescreen, Wireless HD Portable Projector with Pro-Quality Features3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 with Epson. 3200 lumens color brightness and 3200 lumens white brightness3. Pro-quality; includes wireless and MHL.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers: 3200 lumens3 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color, 3200 lumens3 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Pro-quality projector — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations; plus enhanced connectivity
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone4 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports MHL-enabled devices, including Chromecast™ and Roku Streaming Stick™
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
- USB Plug 'n Play — use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac
Epson Voted #1 in Image QualityEpson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than competitive DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut). Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements. Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2than competitive DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 Projection Technology in the WorldBoth high color brightness and high white brightness for accurate, vivid color in well-lit rooms. 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness6 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 for far more accurate color than DLP projectors. 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs7 and 25 years of road-tested reliability. A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors8.
Long-Life, Low Cost Lamps
Epson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership, lasting up to 10,000 hours9.
Easy Image AdjustmentsPosition your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-Slide horizontal image correction.
Convenient Wireless FeaturesFree Epson iProjection™ App4 for Apple® iOS® and AndroidTM. Wirelessly connect directly to laptops, tablets or smartphones (present without a wireless network). Connect wirelessly to a network; make a presentation or monitor/control your projector. Quick Connect feature to wirelessly connect via a QR code — access and project content from smartphones and tablets (Just turn on the projector, use Epson iProjection to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content on the big screen).
MHL, the Latest in Wired ConnectivityLeave your laptop at home and display content from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets. Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices and charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s connected to the projector.
Color Brightness Test DataPDF, 623K, 19 pages
Learn about Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Color Brightness White PaperPDF, 305K, 5 pages
EX7240 Pro Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector Product SpecificationsPDF, 751K, 2 pages