Lunera LED 8' T8 Ballast Bypass Replacement Tube, 43 Watts, 3500K, 5500 Lumens, 10 Tubes Per Case Item # 6860985
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA T8 LED 8' is a line driven (Type B, double-ended (non-UTT), ballast bypassed) linear T-LED replacement for an 8' single-Pin (Fa8) T8 or T12 fluorescent lamp up to 75W. Its built-in universal driver allows lamp operation at 120V ~ 277V. Replacement for T8 or T12 lamps up to 75W with a 25W/34W/43W LED.
- This lamp emits beautiful LED light over 330° of its surface. It has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 5,500 lumens of usable light.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 8' features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 8' is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- It contains no mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- This is a Type B (ballast bypassed) lamp and does not support fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers. All sockets are wired into AC line voltage.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||96 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T8|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||43 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||59|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||201-300|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||5,500 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||10|
|Operation Type||type B direct wire|
|Socket Type||Fa8 single pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|