This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Mini Clear Hooks with Clear Strips - 8 oz (226.8 g) Capacity - Plastic - Clear - 18 Hooks, 24 Strips/Pack Item # 727342
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Forget about nails, screws and tacks.
- Command Clear Mini Hooks offer a fast, easy way to hang and hold a surprising amount of weight.
- Command Adhesive sticks to many surfaces, including paint, wood, tile and more, yet comes off leaving no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains.
- Rehanging is as easy as applying a Command Refill Strip so you can take down, move and reuse them again and again.
|mounting hardware included||Yes|
|number of hooks||18|
|Product Type||Coat Hook|
|Product Name||Mini Clear Hooks with Clear Strips|
|Number of Mini Hooks||18|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Clear Hooks
Command Clear Hooks FAQ
Frequently Asked QuestionsCan I use Command™ Clear Hooks to hang string lights?
Yes, use one light clip for every two feet of lights. Command™ Brand also offers Outdoor light clips, so use the product that applies to your project location.
Can I use Command™ Clear Hooks to hang stockings on a mantel?
Yes, as long as the surface is smooth. Command™ Clear Hooks come in a variety of weight capacities: 0.5 lbs, 1 lb, 2 lbs, or 4 lbs. Check each product’s details to select the right product.
Can I use Command™ Clear Hooks to hang baseball caps, jewelry and accessories?
Yes. Hang Command™ Clear Hooks on smooth surfaces and check product details for weight capacity of each hook. For reference: a 16 oz bag of coffee weighs one pound, a standard 3 lb bag of apples weighs three pounds, and a standard bag of potatoes weighs five pounds.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes.
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame
Which Command Clear Product Do You Need?
Which Command™ Product Do You Need?