This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Ultracompact design measures just 1.7" high and weighs 3.7 lb.
- 3LCD technology offers bright, vibrant colors.
- 1280 x 768 WXGA resolution ensures crisp, detailed images.
- Keystone correction helps eliminate image distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30° (supports manual vertical correction within ±45°). Allows manual correction for horizontal angles within ±30°.
- Up to 3,000 lumens of brightness and 2,000:1 contrast ratio. Provides bright images and noticeable contrast between white and black for excellent color saturation.
- 30" - 300" viewable screen size (diagonal). Features 2.2' - 26.8' projector distance and a 1.04 - 1.26 throw ratio range to reproduce wide images in their correct proportions.
- Manual zoom with a 1.0 - 1.2 optical zoom ratio enables an up-close view.
- 230W UHE lamp offers up to 4,000 hours of lamp life.
- Mini D-sub HD, composite RCA, USB (Type A and Type B), mini stereo and HDMI interfaces lets you connect to a wide range of devices.
- Wireless-N technology allows you to transmit images and sound over a wireless network.
- Multifunction remote has a range of 19.7'.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- Engineered for big-screen presentations. Use a USB memory device and deliver your presentation PC-free or connect via HDMI.
- Features native WXGA (91280 x 800) resolution.
- 300 lumens of both color and white light output.
- Portable for travel. Weighs 3.7-lb and is 1.7" tall.
- Connect easily on a PC or Mac with USB Plug 'n Play instant setup.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN card capabilities. Easy wireless pairing with the optional Quick Connect wireless USB key.
- Long life lamp lasts up to 4,000 hours.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|aspect ratio||4:3; 16:9; 16:10|
|average lamp life||4,000 hours|
|Color Supported||16.7 Million Colors (24-bit)|
|contrast ratio||up to 2,000:1|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 11.5"W x 8.3"D|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction||-30°/+30°|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Lamp Power||230 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 in.|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/1.7|
|maximum projection distance||26.8 feet|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 800|
|Minimum Lens Aperture||F/1.58|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||322 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||3 Month - Lamp|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||HDMI; mini D-sub HD; mini stereo; RCA (composite); USB type A; USB Type B|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||7.4 Watt|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling; Rear|
|Projector Lamp Type||UHE|
|projector weight||3.7 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||1 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Standby Power Consumption||400 mW|
|Throw Ratio||1.04 to 1.26|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-45°/+45°|
|Video Signal Format||SECAM; NTSC; PAL|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.70 lb|
|What's Included||PowerLite 1771W Projector; Power cable; Computer Cable (VGA); Projector Remote Control with Batteries; USB Cable; Soft Carrying Case; User Manual CD; EasyMP® Software CD; Wireless LAN Module; Quick Setup Sheet; PrivateLine Support Card; Registration Card; Password Protection Sticker; Security Screw|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,000 lumens|
|Zoom Type||Manual Zoom|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
PowerLite 1771W WXGA 3LCD ProjectorThe Slim Ultraportable With Ultra-Bright Widescreen Performance.
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough -- look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 1771W has:
- Color Brightness: 3000 lumens (color light output)
- White Brightness: 3000 lumens (white light output)
- Slim, sleek design; 3.7 lb
- WXGA resolution (HD 720p)
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless included
- HDMI input
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup
- PC-free presentations
- Auto (vertical) keystone
- Long-life lamp—up to 5000 hrs
- EPSON iProjectionTM App ready
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:EPSON iProjection Featured in Scholastic Administr@tor
"It's one of the best freebies around..." ~Scholastic Administr@tor, (July 20, 2012)
3x Brighter Colors with EpsonBrilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
Get consistent, true-to-life color with Epson, whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with text.
3LCD — The #1 projection technology in the world
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors
- All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
- 20 years of road-tested reliability
EPSON iProjection App — project documents and photos wirelessly from your Apple® deviceDisplay and control content wirelessly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® with the EPSON iProjectionTM App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. Note: Wireless LAN module needed to operate the EPSON iProjection App.
WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10 resolution — for remarkable detail and widescreen convenienceThe PowerLite 1771W with WXGA resolution is ideal for use with the latest-generation widescreen computers and for projecting high-definition content. Its native 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen computer, giving you:
The PowerLite 1771W still allows you to display 4:3 and 16:9 content without losing image quality.
- 30% more image area than a 4:3 image
- 10% more image area than a 16:9 image
Fast, easy setup and control
- Automatic vertical keystone correction — makes setup and placement a snap
- Instant Off® — no cool down time required, so it’s ready to shut down when you are
- A/V Mute Slide — control your presentation; it’s right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode — set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- 1.2x optical zoom — offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Direct Power On/Off — power
- Wireless capable — with the included wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN card and optional Quick Connect wireless USB key
- PC-free presentations — convenient USB connectivity allows you to display directly from a USB memory device
- HDMI connectivity — makes connecting to HDMI devices a snap
- Added features, no added cost — built-in closed captioning capabilities
- Carrying case included — for easy portability and protection when stored
- Message broadcasting with wireless LAN card — broadcasts customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy access for hassle-free maintenance
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner
Color Brightness Test DataPDF, 623K, 19 pages
Learn about Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Color Brightness White PaperPDF, 305K, 5 pages
PowerLite 1771W Product SpecificationsPDF, 2.73MB, 4 pages
Road Service ProgramPDF, 828K, 1 page
- 1 Light output varies depending on modes (color light output and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118.
- 2 WXGA (1280 x 800), XGA (1024 x 768), SVGA (800x600).
- 3 All wireless is 802.11 b/g/n.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability