Newmark Learning MySELF Readers Set, Set Of 24 Books Item # 7756269
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help children understand themselves and the world around them with the books in this set. With themes like I Have Feelings and I Believe in Myself, kids can learn to read while thinking critically about the world.
- Helps kids develop strong social and emotional intelligence and literacy skills.
- Themes are centered around children's lives and are written in the first person to keep kids interested.
- Feature real-world photos, detailed illustrations and a helpful narrator's aid.
- Books include I Have Feelings, I Get Along with Others, I Am in Control of Myself and I Believe in Myself.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- For children in pre-k or kindergarten.
|age recommendation||3 - 5 years|
|number of pages||16|
|size||7 5/8" x 6 1/2"|