This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ XPS 13 Laptop, 13.3" Touch Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 780548
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Dell XPS laptop with a 13.3" touch screen is fast, powerful and very intuitive. This laptop includes 8GB of memory, a 256 GB SSD and Windows 10, providing plenty of storage that can be accessed quickly.
- Features Microsoft Windows 10 Home operating system.
- 13.3" LED-backlit full-HD touch-screen display with TrueLife™ technology and 3200 x 1800 maximum resolution makes it easy to navigate features. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- High-performance Intel Core i5 processor. Handles the demands of today's complex software and is great for multitasking.
- Huge 8GB memory offers reliable performance.
- 256GB solid state drive provides a high level of efficiency and stores plenty of files and data. Keeps your running programs active, while your computer resumes from suspension in about 2 seconds. Unlike a hard disk drive, it has no moving parts and features an ultrafast SATA 3.0 interface.
- Dual-band Wireless-AC (802.11ac) makes it simple to connect to the Internet on the go.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Front-facing webcam allows you to stay in touch with friends and family members via video chat.
- Integrated speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® deliver crisp, high-definition audio.
- Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless technology permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Up to 18 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|average battery life||18 hours|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|maximum battery life||18 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.80 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory speed||PC3 15000|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB Type-C|
|processor model||Core i5-6200U|
|processor speed||2.3 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||3200 x 1800|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||256 GB|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|webcam with microphone||yes|
|What's Included||XPS 13 9350 Notebook; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Introducing Windows 10
Stunning viewStunning UltraSharp™ QHD+ resolution (3200x1800): Gives you 5.7 million pixels (276 ppi) for the ultimate screen performance with precise clarity and eye-popping details.
Easy to share: See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO2 IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°. Enjoy the vibrant screen together with your friends.
Brighten your day: The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it’s up to 100% brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72% and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest bright and the darkest darks.
Touch friendly: The touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology, much like you are used to with your phone or tablet. Enjoy your apps, software and OS at your fingertips.
Small size. Big performanceStart faster: Enjoy the speed, clarity and improved graphics with the new 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor.
Stay powered longer: With up to 11 hours on the QHD+ display, it’s leading the industry in battery life.
Speedy start up: The XPS 13 boots and resumes in seconds thanks to a standard solid state drive.
Improved usabilityPinch, zoom and click with precision
The improved touch pad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that’s touch screen-smooth and quick, and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen.
See what you’ve been missing
This standard backlit keyboard lights up your keys and your ideas. No need to squint in low-light or no-light rooms while typing. Once you experience this added feature, you won’t be able to live without it.
Premium materials for a stunning design and durabilityTough stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
Cool under pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world’s high performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of lightweight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Resists life’s “oops” moments: The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ QHD+ display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping2
Greenest XPS laptop everPower-efficient:I t’s more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR® 6.0 certified.
Smarter materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered3 . and BFR/PVC-free4
Recycle-friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable, so you won’t worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused.
Ports and slots1. Speaker| 2. 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)| 3. USB 3.0 port (w/ powershare ) | 4. Security Lock | 5. AC Power 6. Mini Display Port | 7. USB 3.0 port) | 8. Headset jack |9. Battery gauge and indicator| 10 . Speaker
Dimensions & WeightHeight : . 0.33-0.6" | Width: 11.98” | Depth 7.88” Weight: 2.6lbs (1.18kg), 2.8lbs (1.26kg) for touch
- 1 Hardware dependent
- 2 Based on scratch and durability tests performed by Corning.
- 3 EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country
- 4 XPS notebooks exclude BFRs and PVC from the core product per the INEMI definition of BFR/PVC Free. External adapters, power cords, peripherals and service parts may be excluded unless otherwise specified.