Hershey's® Kisses Milk Chocolates, 66 Oz Bag, Orange Item # 810593
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a sweet little treat! Chocolate Kisses make a great addition to candy dishes, desserts, gifts and more.
- Delicious Hershey's chocolates are sure to delight.
- Tasty kosher and gluten-free candy.
- Perfect for sharing with friends, family and coworkers.
- Each chocolate candy is individually wrapped with a signature plume.
|contents per unit||66 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Add an instant bit of delicious color to any candy buffet, candy bowl, or dessert spread with these KISSES Milk Chocolates in orange foils. The same classic taste you love with a delightful spin these milk chocolates are bumping your snacking game up a notch! From parties to weddings, sporting events to delicious decoration, these treats are the solution to any chocolate candy need.
- Delicious KISSES Milk Chocolates have the same classic flavor with a fun twist
- Bulk size bag ensures you have enough for any unplanned surprises
- Kosher and gluten-free milk chocolates, perfect for sharing
- Individually wrapped bulk candy, sporting orange foils and signature plume
- Includes 1 bag of KISSES Milk Chocolates in orange foils (66-ounce bag)
Quick Tips for Candy BuffetsSelect your theme ahead of time
Give yourself enough time to get organized. Decide on a theme, including colors, patterns, and props before buying your treats. Finding candy accordingly to your colors will be much easier.
Variety is key
Be sure to select a variety of candy types including chocolates, marshmallows, lollipops, and baked goods. Also, a wide array of jar shapes, from apothecary jars to bowls to pastry platters and trays; these are a great way to give your buffet depth.
Favor bags and boxes are a great way to accessorize your candy buffet! From organza bags to take-out boxes, your guests will love taking these treats home.
Rules of Thumb
- Assume .5 lbs. (8 oz.) of candy per guest.
- Ex: 50 lbs. (800 oz.) for 100 guests.
- 5 lbs. of candy will fill a 1 gallon jar.
- Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates are great bowl fillers and come in a wide variety of colors.
What We UsedFarm Themed Birthday Party Candy Buffet
- HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate Dark Blue, 66.67-oz
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures 66.7-oz
- KRACKEL Miniatures, 66.7-oz
- MR. GOODBAR, 66.7-oz
- JOLLY RANCHER CRUNCH N CHEW Green Apple
- JOLLY RANCHER CRUNCH N CHEW Cherry
- 10 balloons
- 7 jars
- 4 party hats
- 4 lemonade cups with straws
- 3 favor boxes
- 2 candy scoops
- 1 tablecloth
- 1 pie, birthday candle
Popular candies used for candy buffets:
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, Pink, 66.7 oz
- GOOD & FRUITY, Blue, 80 oz
- HERSHEY'S Nuggets Milk Chocolates, Silver, 60 oz
- ROLO Chewy Caramels, Blue, 66.7 oz
- JOLLY RANCHER Chews, Pink 80-oz
- HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate, Green, 66.67-oz
Hershey’s Kisses History
Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate is known around the world for its iconic shape, festive flags, and delicious chocolate taste. Introduced in 1907, it got its name from the way the chocolate “kissed” the conveyor belt during manufacturing. The plume was added in 1921 and trademarked by Milton Hershey in 1924.
Today, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate comes in a wide variety of colors and flavors. While great for snacking and sharing, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate can also be used for baking, gifts, party favors, and crafts.