Tripp Lite PDU Dual Source w/ Hot Swap 200-240V 10A C13 C14 8 Outlet 2U RM - 8 - 2.3kVA - 2U Rack-mountable Item # 819713
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Enables live replacement of a standard UPS with zero downtime
- Single phase 10A 200-240V Hot-swap PDU
- 2U horizontal rackmount installation
- Compatible with any 200-240V UPS with a C14 input
|Locking Output Receptacles||Yes|
|Locking Input Receptacles||Yes|
|Voltage (Input)||230 V|
|Voltage (Output)||240 V|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||3-2/5 in. X 17-5/16 in. X 3-1/32 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Power Distribution Units (PDUs)|
|Product Name||PDUBHV10 PDU Dual Srce Hot Swap 200-240V 10A 8 Out|
|Power Rating (VA)||2300|
|Show More ▾|
Makes Any Compatible UPS Hot-Swappable
- Under normal conditions, conditioned power from the UPS is transmitted to the connected load via the PDUBHV10.
- Should it become necessary to remove the UPS for maintenance or replacement, the PDU's manual transfer switch is set to BYPASS, disconnecting the UPS without interrupting power to the load, which continues to receive unfiltered power directly through the PDU's line cord. The UPS can then be removed.
- When the UPS is ready to be returned to service, it is reconnected to the PDU and the manual transfer switch is set to UPS, once more providing the load with conditioned power.
The PDUBHV10 is optimized for reliable distribution of alternate waveform AC power from a UPS system in IT environments. It provides eight C13 outlets for connected equipment, plus one additional C19 outlet to accommodate the UPS plug. Dual detachable 6-ft. C13 to C14 power cords connect the PDU to utility power and to the UPS to draw power for the connected load. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the PDUBHV10 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more.
The PDUBHV10 is easy to integrate with a wide range of data center and network applications. It is suitable for 2U rackmount installation in 2- or 4-post racks and rack enclosures. When installed in a rack enclosure, it can be configured with Tripp Lite's 4POSTRAILKIT for space-saving rear-post mounting in the same rack space as the supported rackmount UPS.
- Reliable power distinction high-density IT environments
- Makes any standard 200-240V UPS system up to 3000VA hot swappable
- All-metal housing with 8 outlets
- Configurable for 2U rackmount installation
- 2-year warranty
- PDUBHV10 Hot-Swap PDU
- 2 x Detachable 6-ft. C13 to C14 Power Cords
- Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual with Warranty Information
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. From the largest data center to the smallest home office, Tripp Lite products keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently. Whether you need to supply power to servers and have reliable battery backup, connect high-resolution video sources to displays and digital signs, or organize and secure IT equipment in rack enclosures, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.