This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP LaserJet Pro M102w Wireless Laser Printer With Mobile Printing (G3Q35A) Item # 846129
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Produce professional black and white documents from a range of tablets, PCs, and smartphones with the wireless and mobile printing capabilities of this secure, compact HP monochrome LaserJet printer. Select the HP LaserJet Pro M102w for fast mono laser printing and wireless connectivity. Rely on HP quality and produce sharp text, bold blacks with fast print speeds of up to 23 pages per min., and first page out in as fast as 7.3 seconds, while keeping energy costs low. Designed for efficiency, this printer features a 150-page input tray and saves energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Highlights: This HP LaserJet printer features fast mono laser printing, wireless and mobile printing, first page out in as little as 7.3-seconds, USB and Wireless connectivity, 150-page input tray, 100-page output tray, and energy saving features like HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- HP JetIntelligence: HP JetIntelligence toner technology delivering consistently glossy, professional-quality results, higher-volume page yields and energy efficient power consumption. Additionally, advanced security HP Private Print helps prevent unauthorized access to confidential print jobs.
- Innovation: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Print speed: Prints up to 23 pages/minute, input tray paper capacity up to 150 sheets. Duty cycle up to 1,500 pages/month.
- Product dimensions: (WxDxH): 14.358 x 9.736 x 7.504 in; Maximum: 14.358 x 18.37 x 13.087 in.
- Supported media types: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards. Media Weight Supported — 16 to 43 lb. Media Sizes Supported - Letter; legal; executive; 8.5 x 13 in; envelope.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels. ENERGY STAR® certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Display and controls: Stay informed of your printer and task status with the LED control panel.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty.
- What's in the box: HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (approx. 700 pages); HP LaserJet Imaging Drum (approx. 12,000 pages); GSG, Setup Poster, Support flyer; Warranty Guide, flyer, errata in some countries; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs; CDs containing software and electronic documentation; Power cord USB cable.
- Choose Original HP 17A Toner cartridges specially designed to work with your printer and avoid frustrating reprints and wasted supplies.
- This printer features HP JetIntelligence Toner cartridges, specially engineered to print faster and up to 33% more prints.
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 17A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF217A; HP 19A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF219A|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||7.50"H x 14.39"W x 9.74"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||23 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||10,000 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista (32-bit only); Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X 10.8+; Linux|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|RAM Installed (Max)||128 MB / 128 MB (max)|
|total paper tray capacity||160 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer
Print SpeedUp to 23 ppm
Designed for efficiencyHelp save energy. This efficient HP LaserJet Pro printer delivers documents quickly while helping to keep energy costs low, so you save resources.
Mobile printing made simpleMobile printing is easier than ever with HP. Print with minimal steps from a broad range of mobile devices—smartphones, tablets, and notebooks.1
HP quality—print after printCount on consistent results—Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence are designed to work flawlessly with this HP LaserJet Pro. Anti-fraud authentication helps protect your business from frustrating quality issues and costly reprints.
Fast first page print time from ready modePrint the first page from ready mode as fast as 7.3 seconds
HP Auto-On/Auto-Off TechnologyHelp save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
AirPrint® 1.5 with media presence sensorSet up without a fuss - connect to your wireless network
Wi-Fi Direct® printingPrint wirelessly from your mobile device
Precision black tonerOriginal HP ink and toner cartridges come backed by over 20 years of development, delivering the highest quality prints
Toner cartridges specially designed to work best with HP printers and MFPsProven reliability
Print gauge technologyOriginal HP Toner cartridge with JetIntelligence
Original HP Cartridges
- HP 17A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF217A(~1600)
- HP 19A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF219A(~12000)
In the box
What's in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~700 pages
- HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~12,000 pages
- GSG, Setup Poster, Support flyer
- Warranty Guide, flyer, errata in some countries
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs
- CDs containing software and electronic documentation
- Power cord USB cable
- 1 USB cable for all regions.
Noisy and semi-functional
|Print speed black (ISO, letter)||Up to 23 ppm|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 7.3 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||150 to 1,500|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi, HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality)|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||
Google Cloud Print 2.0
HP Smart App
|Wireless capability||Standard (Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)|
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
|Network ready||Standard (Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explore
Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8 Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
Apple® OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9)
1 GB HD
Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
|Memory card compatibility||No|
|Paper handling input, standard||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output tray|
|Duplex printing||Manual Duplex|
|Media sizes supported||
8.5 x 13 in
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Blue Angel compliant||Yes, Blue Angel RAL-UZ 205|
|Operating temperature range||59 to 90.5º F|
|Recommended operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||14.358 x 9.736 x 7.504 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||14.358 x 18.37 x 13.087 in|
|Warranty||one year limited warranty|