This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Mark Twain Media Reading Comprehension Practice, Grade 5 Item # 870506
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Monitor student reading, vocabulary and comprehension progress, so you can intervene at the right time if needed. This book contains exercises for a broad range of abilities to ensure that all students can reach their potential.
- Content suits a wide range of students and provides room to grow. Offers independent reading for on-level readers, instructional reading for below-level readers and supplemental reading for above-level readers.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Reading exercises allow students to strengthen vocabulary and overall reading and analytic skills. Students can develop reading comprehension skills, relate readings to what they already know, learn how to decode words and learn to recognize a variety of words with help from leveled units.
- Suitable for children in 5th grade.
- Includes before-and-after activities, differentiated guides and vocabulary exercises.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|manufacturer||Mark Twain Media|
|number of pages||96|
|publisher||Mark Twain Media|
|size||10 13/16"H x 8 5/16"W x 1/4"D|