This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC AP8959NA3 Switched Rack 24-Outlet PDU Item # 932191
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- With switched PDU, remotely monitor, connect or disconnect data center loads
- #atr : 12091# couples appliances together
- PDU is reliable for power protection and management solutions
- Racks enhance the reliability and working of the PDU
|Voltage (Input)||230 V|
|Voltage (Output)||208 V|
|dimensions||70-1/2 in. X 2-2/10 in. X 1-13/16 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||REACH; RoHS|
|Product Type||Power Distribution Units (PDUs)|
|Input Receptacles||NEMA L6-20P|
|Product Name||Switched Rack AP8959NA3 24-Outlets PDU|
|Input Voltage Range||200|
|Output Receptacles||3; 21|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Power DistributionThe growing complexity of IT environments, from wiring closets and server rooms to data centers of all sizes, has increased the need for reliable power distribution to the rack level. Eliminating power management issues is essential for IT and Facilities managers to maintain system availability of increasing higher density equipment. Power Distribution Units are an essential element in managing power capacity and functionality for critical network, server and data center equipment.
APC provides a wide array of power distribution solutions for your IT environment. APCs standardized PDUs are designed to increase the manageability and efficiency of your data center. Power Distribution solutions provide real-time remote load monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet power control for remote power recycling, manage power-up or power-down sequencing of equipment. IT and Data Center Managers rely on APC PDU alarms to warn of potential power overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Switched Rack PDUSwitched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide advanced load monitoring combined with remote on/off switching control of individual outlets for power cycling, delayed power sequencing, and outlet use management.
Giving you the control of your rack IT equipment
APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power cycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment to avoid circuit overload. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads with user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, Command Line Interface, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, and locking IEC receptacles.
- Network Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Remote Individual Outlet Control - Remotely manage outlets so users can turn outlets off that are not in use (prevent overloads) or recycle power to locked-up equipment (minimize costly downtime and avoid travel time to equipment).
- Alarm Thresholds - Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems. (Note: Only available on units with the current monitoring capabilities. Please see SKU specifications for availability)
- Local Current Monitoring Display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
- Power Delays - Allows users to configure the sequence in which power is turned on or off for each outlet. This helps avoid in-rushes at start-up, which can cause overloaded circuits and dropped loads. Sequencing also allows users to predetermine which piece of equipment is turned on first so other equipment dependant on that unit will function properly.
- Load indicator LED - Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits.
- Flash Upgradeable - Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released. (Note: Networked units only)
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Rack-Mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
- Single input power source - Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
|Nominal Output Voltage||208V|
|Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase||16A|
(21) IEC 320 C13
(3) IEC 320 C19
|Nominal Input Voltage||200V, 208V, 230V|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America)||16A|
|Input Connections||NEMA L6-20P |
|Cord Length||9.84 feet (3 meters)|
|Number of Power Cords||1|
|Acceptable Input Voltage||200-240 VAC|
|Maximum Input Current per phase||20A|
|Net Weight||12.60 lbs. (5.73 kg)|
|Maximum Height||70.50 inches (1791 mm)|
|Maximum Width||2.20 inches (56 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||1.82 inches (46 mm)|
|Operating Environment||32 - 113 °F (0 - 45 °C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 - 149 °F (-25 - 65 °C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)|
|Regulatory Approvals||cUL Listed, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003, PSE, UL Listed, VCCI Class A, VDE|
|Standard Warranty||2 years repair or replace|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|REACH||REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
|Battery Notes||Contains Lithium Coin Cell|