This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The HP MSR30 Router Series is a family of high-performance medium-to-large branch routers that deliver integrated routing, switching, security, wireless, and voice in a single box. With its integrated infrastructure and modular design, the MSR30 reduces complexity and simplifies your network while enabling faster time to service and enhanced performance. The MSR30 increases flexibility and agility by delivering support for a wide range of virtualized applications on the Open Application Platform module. With 4G LTE and UC&C support, it offers dependable branch survivability and resiliency.
|Compatible Rack Unit||2U|
|dimensions||3 1/2" x 17 2/5" x 16 3/5"|
|Expansion Slot Type||MIM; SFP (mini-GBIC); Smart Interface Card|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|Memory Technology||DDR SDRAM|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||10|
|ports||2 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Security Features||NAT; CHAP; L2TP; NAT-PT; IP Security; DES-CBC; Port Based Network Access Control; AES|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|
|Total Number of Ports||2|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||26.23 lb|
HP MSR30-40 DC Router
|The HP MSR30 Router Series is a family of high-performance medium-to-large branch routers that deliver integrated routing, switching, security, wireless, and voice in a single box. With its integrated infrastructure and modular design, the MSR30 reduces complexity and simplifies your network while enabling faster time to service and enhanced performance. The MSR30 increases flexibility and agility by delivering support for a wide range of virtualized applications on the Open Application Platform module. With 4G LTE and UC&C support, it offers dependable branch survivability and resiliency.|
Reduce Complexity and Simplify Your Network
- The HP MSR30 Router Series simplifies your network through integrated routing, switching, wireless, encryption, VPN, firewall, voice and virtualized applications.
- Reduces your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- Single pane of glass management with HP Intelligent Management Center makes administration easier.
- Zero-touch deployment and Dynamic VPN reduce management complexity.
- No additional licensing complexity or cost for advanced features.
Increased Flexibility and Agility Across Your Network
- The HP MSR30 Router Series supports an Open Application Platform module for HP AllianceOne applications such as WAN acceleration and Microsoft Lync.
- Fully modular platform and wide range of connectivity options enables the right design for your needs.
- A rich host of modules for WAN, LAN, voice, and virtualized applications reduces costs and complexity.
- Based on open standards for ease of network integration.
Enhanced Time to Service and Branch Performance
- The HP MSR30 Router Series gives your medium-to-large branch offices high performance routing with up to 360 Kpps forwarding to meet bandwidth-intensive applications demands.
- High density voice interfaces and embedded service modules provide enhanced integration and faster time to service.
- Comprehensive feature set enables branch services that support your needs.
- Integrated security eases the transition to the cloud.
Strengthen Medium-to-Large Branch Resiliency and Survivability
- The HP MSR30 Router Series with 4GE LTE and 3G WAN access support enables service survivability.
- Support for modules like the HP MSR Survivable Branch Communication Module (SBM) powered by Microsoft Lync enables realtime communications, even when the WAN is unavailable.
- Advanced hardware architecture and FPGA modules increases the dependability of your network.
4 SIC slots
4 MIM slots
2 1000BASE-T ports
2 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
|Throughput||up to 360 Kpps|
Depending on options and configuration
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Heat dissipation||717 BTU/hr (756.44 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.4 x 16.63 x 3.47 in|
- (1) HP MSR30-40 DC Router
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability