Learning Advantage™ Comprehension Blast Off Game, Grades 2-6 Item # 9815452
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Introduce important reading comprehension topics to help your students learn while they play with the Learning Advantage Comprehension Blast Off Game. Cards cover topics like context clues, grammar, facts vs opinions, cause and effect and so much more in a fun, board game format.
- Includes a game board and 4 decks of question cards with Earth side questions and Space side questions.
- Designed to help students improve their reading comprehension with concepts such as main idea, inference, cause and effect, sequencing and connecting.
- Cards can cover facts vs opinions, figurative language, context clues, grammar and more. Double-sided game board starts off on Earth and allows students to blast off into space.
- The first student to correctly answer all their questions and reach the Cosmos is the winner.
- Intended for students in grades 2 through 6.
|recommended grade level||2nd Grade; 3rd Grade; 4th Grade; 5th Grade; 6th Grade|
|Product Line||Comprehension Blast Off Game|
|brand name||Learning Advantage|
|manufacturer||WIEBE, CARLSON & ASSOCIATES|
|Product Type||Educational Game|