MakerBot Replicator and 3D Printer Item # 987179
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bring your designs to life with the MakerBot Replicator and 3D Printer. The printer has a compact design for portability and a quiet operation.
- The redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction.
- 58% Quieter printing for a more focused environment.
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, and MakerBot PLA Filament".
- As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms or offices.
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities.
- Print bigger models up to 4" by 5" by 5"-28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini.
- 10% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer.
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile.
- With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No more blue tape. The built plate is also factory-leveled so the printer is ready to go right out of the box
- MakerBot Replicator+ combines unparalleled performance with superior results and lasting reliability.
- Features include an LCD display, an on-board camera, as well as USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet connectivity.
- On-board camera remotely monitors your print progress with the MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile apps.
|number of print jets||1|
|print technology||3D Printing|
|dimensions||16-1/10 in. X 17-3/8 in. X 20-51/64 in.|
|Product Type||3D Printer|
|Supported Material||Polylactic Acid (PLA)|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Product Name||Replicator+ 3D Printer|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
|Show More ▾|
MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
Engineered and Tested for Greater ReliabilityThe MakerBot Replicator+ prints 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and z-stage. To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
Combines with Powerful Workflow Tools to Streamline the 3D Printing ProcessSave time and accelerate iteration by pairing the Replicator+ with MakerBot Print software and MakerBot Mobile. The Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile app. With MakerBot Print, you can import Native CAD parts and assemblies, auto-arrange them during print preparation, and then print them on one or more printers. To get started printing quickly and easily, MakerBot Mobile offers an all-new guided wireless setup.
Flex Build Plate with Grip Build SurfaceWith the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. Prints are also easier to remove with the new bendable Flex Build Plate. The built plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator+ is ready to go right out of the box.
MakerBot PrintWhat is MakerBot Print?
MakerBot Tough PLAAs Tough as ABS and as Reliable as PLA
Made with designers and engineers in mind, the MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle allows you to create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures.
- Similar Tensile, Impact, and Flexural Strength to ABS
- Save time and money creating durable, high-impact prototypes and fixtures just not possible with PLA
- Tested and optimized to print reliably and easily
MakerBot Smart Extruder+Print With Confidence and Ease
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament.
Enjoy ease of use, reliability, and superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament on the MakerBot Replicator+ and MakerBot Replicator Mini+