Polycom® VVX® 401 12-Line VoIP Phone, PY-2200-48400-025 Item # 988367
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Using traditional landlines can make it difficult to expand when you need additional coverage. This VoIP phone uses your existing IT infrastructure to make and receive calls, making it easier to add new lines as your business grows.
- Supports up to 3 expansion modules (sold separately).
- HD Voice™ technology offers up to 7 kHz on all audio paths. Acoustic Clarity™ technology helps cancel acoustic echoes and suppresses background noise while allowing you to hold full-duplex conversations.
- 12 lines provide increased flexibility when making and receiving calls.
- 3.5" color LCD screen has a resolution of 320 x 240 for clear, bright visuals.
- Call waiting and caller ID allow you to see the name and number of incoming calls before answering.
- 2 Ethernet ports support fast data transfer for crystal-clear, lag-free calls.
- 1 USB port provides added connectivity for media and storage needs.
- 3-way audio conferencing lets you talk to multiple clients and colleagues at the same time.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||6"H x 7.5"W x 7"D|
|model||VVX 401 PY-2200-48400-025|
|number of speed-dial buttons||9|
|phone book capacity||0 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|