This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Converter Cable Compact Item # 989349
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's P134-000 DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Converter allows you to connect a computer with a DisplayPort connection to a DVI monitor. Digital Video DisplayPort signals are passed through with support for DVI-D single-link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p. Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment. The P134-000 is a passive adapter and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) port, which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through. Check the documentation for your DisplayPort source for compatibility.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Connector||20 pin DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24+5 pin combined DVI - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 20-pin Male DisplayPort|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 29-pin DVI-I Female Video|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Image Hot Spots
Connect a DVI Monitor to a DisplayPort Computer
- Use your current DVI monitor with your newer DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Use your DVI monitor as a secondary display
- Use a DVI projector with your DisplayPort desktop or laptop
- Computer with DisplayPort output (full-size port)
- Monitor with DVI input
- DVI monitor cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P561-series
Save Money without Sacrificing Image Quality
- DVI-D single-link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x
- HDCP-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)
- Requires video source to support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++)