Raynor® Ergohuman High-Back Mesh Chair, Orange/Chrome
1 / 1
Things heat up quickly in a busy office environment, but there's no reason you should lose your cool. Add a Raynor Ergohuman chair with mesh to your work area to stay comfortable all day, no matter how busy your schedule gets.
- The durable aluminum frame on this Ergohuman high-back mesh chair has a modern chrome finish that gives any workspace a contemporary look.
- Adjustable headrest supports your neck. Raise or lower the foam-filled headrest to best support your neck and head while reading or relaxing.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find the right position instantly with this Ergohuman office chair's various tilt controls. Synchro tilt allows you to recline your backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio, or if you prefer, recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle.
- Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with the tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ergonomically contoured cushions provide excellent support for your lower back in Raynor chairs. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support in the perfect spot!
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. Seat cushion features a gentle downward slope toward the back of your knees to help alleviate pressure and promote circulation in the legs. Using the seat glide function, move the seat cushion forward and backward to find the perfect fit, then lock it into position to get the maximum benefit.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Greener choice — contains 35% postconsumer recycled content.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Length (Seat)||18-1/2 in.|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Arm Height; Back Angle; Headrest; Seat Height; Synchro Tilt; Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Material of Frame||Aluminum|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Height (Maximum)||52 in.|
|Height (Minimum)||46 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||Unspecified|
|manufacturer||RAYNOR MARKETING, LTD.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||35 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||35 %|