Boise® X-9® SPLOX® Paper, Speed-Loading Reamless Paper, Letter Size (8 1/2" x 11"), 24 Lb, FSC® Certified, Ream Of 2,000 Sheets Item # 1381015
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Increase the quality of your printouts with Boise X-9 multi-use copy paper. Perfect for everyday copying and printing, this multi-use copy paper offers consistent performance and high runnability, so you worry less about printer jams and downtime.
- Ideal for high volume print jobs, when speed matters.
- Boise speed-loading paper box with a re-closable, reamless design offers easy access and protects paper during storage.
- X-9 SPLOX ergonomic designed box with a handle promotes safe, comfortable use.
- 24-lb. paper weight works well in copiers and printers.
- Provides 99.99% Jam-Free performance.
- 92 brightness, acid-free paper won’t yellow or fade over time.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||1|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|sheets per ream/pack||2000|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper weight||24 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||104|
|Product Line||X-9 Multi-Use Copy Paper|
|number of holes punched||0|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed|
|manufacturer||BOISE WHITE PAPER, L.L.C.|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||1|
|total number of sheets||2000|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Show More ▾|