This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ASUS® ZenBook 13 Ultra Slim Laptop, 13.3" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 8GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Wi-Fi 6, Windows® 10 Pro, UX325EA-XH71 Item # 1514937
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay connected to class, friends and the news with an ASUS ZenBook 13 Ultra Slim Laptop. The laptop's compact design allows you to take it with you anywhere, from class to work to the coffee shop to use its Wireless-AX connection to browse the Internet. An HD camera and microphone make it a breeze to video chat with classmates or family, and with a 512GB solid state drive you can keep all of your photos and documents on hand.
- Get more done by easily moving your device to work from anywhere.
- 13.3” FHD LED anti-glare screen (1920 x 1080) offers crystal-clear images from your favorite websites, movies and games.
- Powered by an Intel Core i7 processor for the speed you need to multitask efficiently.
- Includes 8GB of memory to run programs and games.
- 512GB solid state drive stores your documents, music, photos and other files. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Features Wireless-AX (802.11ax or Wi-Fi 6) for a much more enjoyable wireless experience. Key benefits of Wi-Fi 6 include 4x connected capacity, increased data throughput, and faster speeds over previous standards, making it ideal for smart homes with multiple connected devices, 4K & 8K streaming content, large file downloads & uploads, and gigabit internet speed tiers.
- Includes 1 USB 3.2 port ultra-fast data transfers.
- 2 Thunderbolt 4 ports provide support for displays and power delivery.
- Built-in HD webcam with IR and array microphone allows you to stay connected with friends and family via video chat.
- Built-in speakers create immersive sound from movies and videos.
- Bluetooth® 5 technology allows you to connect peripherals like printers, wireless mice and more to your laptop.
- HDMI™ port can connect your laptop to an external display to watch high-quality media.
- Stays powered up to 22 hours before you need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on the Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 (when available, see below)
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device.
- Certain features require specific hardware, See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||13.3 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||22 hr|
|Certifications||Energy Star Certified|
|Display Type||FHD LED|
|Gpu Series||Intel Iris Xe Plus|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.7 GHz|
|memory type||LP DDR4|
|model||ZenBook 13 Ultra Slim Laptop|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Pro|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Product Series||ZenBook 13 Ultra Slim Laptop|
|Processor Series||Core i7|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.8 GHz|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|storage type||Solid State Drive|
|USB Generation||USB 3.2|
|wireless connectivity||802.11ax; Bluetooth|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Show More ▾|
ASUS ZenBook 13
Timeless beauty, effortless portability
Travel light, travel smartThe compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of ZenBook 13 makes it the ideal traveling companion. It’s also the world’s thinnest 13-inch laptop to feature a full set of I/O ports1 — including HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are.
No charger? No problem!With ZenBook 13’s amazing 22-hour battery life4, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
Your constant companionGetting stuff done on the go is effortless with the elegant and lightweight ZenBook 13. Its small size and big capabilities will make it your go-to device for productivity and inspiration, whether you’re inside or outside, working or relaxing, alone or collaborating.
Bright, clear, power-efficient displayZenBook 13 has a bright and clear four-sided NanoEdge display, with slim bezels that create an 88% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience. The low-power 1-watt display6 delivers an incredible 450nits of brightness, while maximizing battery life.
Connect fast — anywhereZenBook 13 redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop to give you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 3 is also at your disposal, with two Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C® ports that support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40Gbps data transfers. For easy transfers of data from your mobile devices, there’s also a microSD card reader.
- MicroSD card reader
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C®
USB-C® Easy Charge8: Power anytime, anywhereUSB-C® Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook 13 can be used with 5-20V wide range of standard USB-C chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with ZenBook 13, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks!
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 3
*Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
Designed for comfort and convenienceZenBook 13 features a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that increases the size of the keyboard for more comfortable typing. And it looks stunning, too! For easy data entry, there’s the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 that integrates a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad into the touchpad. The integrated infrared (IR) camera on ZenBook 13 makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello. It even works in dim lighting conditions, so there’s no need to type a password.
Efficient NumberPad 2.0
Improved webcam, clearer video calls
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hingeZenBook 13 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
More power to goThe latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook 13 deliver enhanced performance that makes light work of multitasking, productivity and entertainment. ZenBook 13 also features ultrafast PCIe® x4 SSDs and the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
10th Gen Intel Core processors and ultrafast storageZenBook 13 harnesses the power of the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors — all the way up to the Core i7 series. These processors deliver faster, smoother and more responsive performance than the previous generation, and they’re teamed with up to 32 GB of high-speed RAM to help you blitz through daily tasks. ZenBook 13 also has some of the fastest solid-state storage available, with PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSDs that ensure fast boot times and near-instant app loading. With the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) you can enjoy wireless speeds that are up to 3x faster than Wi-Fi 5, with 4x more network capacity and up to 75% lower latency. Wherever you are, and whatever you’re doing — working, creating, or simply enjoying yourself — ZenBook 13 makes everything effortless.
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collectionZenBook 13 includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 13. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
Team your laptop and phone, and more!
Certified audio qualityThe audio system of ZenBook 13 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
Toughness you can rely onZenBook 13 has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 13 has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
- Full I/O ports: Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C®, USB Type-A, HDMI.
- According to overall desktop thickness, as of March 19, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 13.3 inches from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on April 3, 2020 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook UX325JA, 1W FHD LCD panel, Intel® Core™ I7-1065G7, 2 TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD, 32 GB RAM. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Charging performance test with laptop powered-off. Actual charging time may vary in real world conditions.
- Optional specification may not be available in all territories. Please check with your local ASUS representative.
- The stated 2.9 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.4 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.5 mm and the bottom bezel width is 12.9 mm.
- Easy USB-C® Charging ensures 4.5-watt charging when connecting to a non-Power Delivery chargers, including portable chargers or USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. When using a Power Delivery charger, the charging speed will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of 65 watts.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. The company recommends that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site. Although ASUS endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, the company reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
*Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2021 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.