This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Boss No Tools Leather Chair, Black Item # 1759330
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Top-grain Italian leather adds decadence to your space
- Overall Dimensions: 48 1/2"H x 27"W x 28"D.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back. Complements the curve of your spine for extra comfort and support.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Upholstered in top-grain Italian leather for a beautiful appearance.
- Pneumatic gas lift makes it easy to adjust the seat's height from 20 to 23 1/2".
- Large 27" base provides a durable, sturdy foundation.
- No tools required for assembly for hassle-free setup.
- Assembly required.
|adjustable height range||45-48 1/2|
|adjustable seat height||Yes|
|chair back material||leather|
|dimensions||48 1/2"H x 27"W x 28"D|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||21 x 19 1/2|
|style name||No Tools|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|
Boss No Tools Leather Chair, Black is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Monchmant from Looks good, not comfortable Bought this chair recently. If you research office chairs, you will see that 90% are "leather bonded". That is "code" for a very thin strip of leather glued onto fabric. Obviously this type chair does not wear well and starts to flake away after a few years. I work at home and my chair gets lots of use. I picked this chair because it is advertised as "Italian leather". The chair looks nice but they must of spend all of the money on the leather. The seat is very hard and is not something you would want to sit on for 8 hours per day. Also, the tilt back feature only goes back an inch or two. The seat also makes noises. And lastly the seat depth is shorter than normal so you don't get much thigh support. I retuned the chair today and the search goes on..............
Date published: 2013-10-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Belts1 from No Tools? Had to use a hammer to latch the backrest to the seat.
Date published: 2013-01-01