This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Flash Furniture Mesh Low-Back Swivel Chair, Purple/Black Item # 405122
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Work in a computer chair that keeps you cool and comfortable
- Overall Dimensions: 30 1/2" to 34 1/2"H x 21 1/2"W x 22 1/2"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Mesh upholstered seat is padded for comfort. Made with CA117 fire-retardant foam for safety.
- Breathable mesh back material helps keep you cool while you work.
- Metal frame provides durability.
- Pneumatic-adjustment feature lets you modify the height of the chair.
- Dual-wheel casters enable easy mobility around your office.
- Heavy-duty nylon base and levelers provide stability.
- Swivel design for flexible reach.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||15 1/2-19 1/2|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|back cushion height||16 in.|
|brand name||Flash Furniture|
|chair back material||mesh|
|chair back style||low-back|
|dimensions||34-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 22-1/2"|
|for what kinds of tasks||studying|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|seat size||17 1/2 x 16 1/4|
|style name||Mesh Low-Back Swivel|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Flash Furniture Mesh Low-Back Swivel Chair, Purple/Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by htwls93 from Way too low This chair is way too low. It only goes up to 34 1/2". I am 6 ft tall and it is too low for me. I can not imagine a normal height person being able to use this chair. The back and seat are very comfortable otherwise.
Date published: 2016-08-19