This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® Pillow-Soft® Executive Chair (H2191), Black/Mahogany Item # 423424
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Pillow-Soft seating from HON merges whole-body support with an authoritative presence. This high-back chair features hardwood arms and base caps. It has a resilient foam seat cushion with a memory foam top layer, and a lumbar-cradling recess in the back. Warranted for users up to 300-lbs.
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock.
- Seat cushion contains a top layer of memory foam to eliminate pressure points.
- Back cushion combines both foam and a layer of polyester fiberfill to support the spine.
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength.
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension.
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline.
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline.
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin.
- Arms are standard for added comfort.
- Matching guest chair is available for a coordinated workplace.
- An all-time best-seller for HON, one of America's leaders in high-quality seating.
- Genuine leather seating surfaces for a premium look and feel
- color is Black.
- Warranted for users up to 300-lbs.
- Welded steel base with decorative wood accents provides both style and durability
- finish is Mahogany
- Arms are standard for added comfort
- Matching guest chair is available for a coordinated workplace
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||299 lb|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||42 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||47 in.|
|Length (Seat)||19 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||42 in. - 47 in.|
|Width (Seat)||22 in.|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Material of Seat||Fabric; Leather; Vinyl|
|Material Family (Seat)||Multimaterial|
|Adjustments||Removable Arms; Seat Height; Support Bar; Tilt Angle; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Foam|
|Material of Frame||Plastic|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 Hours)|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|arm type||Loop; Padded|
|dimensions||46-1/2 in. X 26 1/4 in. X 29-3/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||28 %|
|Number of Casters||5|
|Chair/Seat Type||Executive Chair|
|Show More ▾|