This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Complete your printing tasks with ease with Hammermill paper. Ideal for everyday use, Fore multipurpose paper can be used to create newsletters, copies, correspondence and more.
- Fore multipurpose paper is ideal for copies, newsletters, price lists, manuals and correspondence.
- 111 (Euro), 96 (U.S.) brightness for brilliant contrast. Your text and graphics will pop off this extra-bright Fore paper.
- ColorLok™ technology for brighter colors, fewer smears and crisper text.
- This Hammermill multipurpose paper provides 99.9% jam-free performance for worry-free results.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Ledger/Tabloid (11" x 17")|
|reams per case||1|
|Sheets Per Ream||500|
|paper brightness (US)||96|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||111|
|Product Line||Fore Multipurpose Paper|
|printer compatibility||Laser Printer|
|number of holes punched||0|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Product Name||Fore Multipurpose Copy Paper|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability