HON® 10700 "U"-Shaped Workstation Single-Pedestal Desk, Pedestal On Left, Mahogany
The HON 10700 Series is built with functionality, dependability and style in mind. It accommodates practically any work style, with a comprehensive offering that works seamlessly together to create one smart solution. It is a perfect fit for every space from the private office to the reception area.
- Soft, waterfall-shaped edges provide a comfortable typing surface.
- 3 drawer pedestal: 2 file drawers for documents and 1 box drawer for supplies.
- One of the most popular laminate desk designs by HON.
- Available in 7 rich woodgrain colors with attractive hardwood accents to create distinctive executive work spaces.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- Features 3 drawers for extra storage. Includes 2 box drawers for supplies and 1 file drawer for hanging files. Also has a 10 1/2" modesty panel to give your workspace an enclosed appearance.
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Greener choice — contains 77% recycled content.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
|number of drawers||3 drawers|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|workspace type||Business Office|
|Number of Pedestals||1|
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||29-1/2 in. X 72 in. X 36 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||3 %|
|Product Type||Computer Desk|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||77 %|