This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Post it® Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", Rio de Janeiro, Pack Of 12 Pads Item # 544458
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Post it® Super Sticky Notes feature 2x the sticking power. Use for lists, notes and reminders on doors, windows or walls. Unique adhesive reliably sticks and re sticks so your message can stay front and center. Move your notes with you throughout the day.
- Post-it® Super Sticky Notes stick and re-stick so your thoughts get noticed.
- Post-it® Super Sticky Notes have 2X the sticking power.
- Stop spending hours transcribing notes after a brainstorm; download the free Post-it® App. Now you can instantly capture and save your work so you can share notes with your team without recaps or delays.
- Use for reminders on doors, windows and walls.
- The paper in Post-it® Super Sticky Notes is sourced from certified, renewable and responsibly managed forests.
- Post-it® Super Sticky Notes are recyclable.
- Tackle the new year with bright colored notes to help you get organized.
|color||Bright Yellow; Neon Green; Neon Orange; Mediterranean Blue; Fireball Fuchsia|
|number of notes per pad||90|
|Note Adhesive Type||Super Sticky|
|Product Line||Super Sticky Notes|
|Product Type||Sticky Note|
|size||3 in. X 3 in.|
|number of sheets per pad||90|
|Front Ruling Type||Unruled|
|Product Name||Super 3x3 Jewel Pop Sticky Notes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Be ConnectedRely on Post-it® Products to maintain a presence in your kid’s day – before, during or after school.
1. LUNCH NOTES
When your child brings lunch to school, leave a note in the lunchbox or sack. Or simply draw a funny picture.
2. INVITATION TO PLAY
For many kids, the first move they make when they get home is for the iPad or computer. Leave a Post-it® Note on the tablet cover or keyboard challenging them to a collaborative game like Words with Friends or Draw Something at a time when you can take a break from work.
3. GOOD MORNINGS
If you leave for work before your kids go to school, leave a Post-it® Note on the breakfast table or door to let them know you're thinking of them.
Be ProductiveUse Post-it® Products to spark your kid’s creative thinking, foster learning and occupy their time while you get more things done.
1. THE 3” X 3” CANVAS
Every Post-it® Note is a blank canvas. Have your kid draw or paint a picture. Then hold a gallery showing of their work. This is also a great group activity – be it a gathering of their friends or with your whole family. Prefer a larger canvas? Try Post-it® Big Pads.
2. CUTTING CRAFTS
When your kids are ready to use scissors, set out some different colors of Post-it® Super Sticky Notes. Let the kids cut out interesting shapes and stick them to a background. Using the scissors helps build manual dexterity, and the notes can be re-used again and again
3. FLOWER POWER
Create colorful flower wall art made from Post-it® Notes or Post-it® Super Sticky Notes. What interesting shapes or color combinations will your kids come up with?
Be CreativeGreat Post-it® Note icebreakers.
1. TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
Each person in the meeting gets 3 Post-it® Notes. He or she writes a truth on two of them and a lie on the third. Break everyone up into groups to try and guess which note holds the lie.
2. WHO AM I
Each member of the group picks a famous, well-known person and writes it on a Post-it® Note. The name should be kept secret. Each person then takes their Post-it® Note and attaches it to another person's back. Taking turns, everyone with a Post-it® Note asks the group questions to determine who they are.
EducateUse Post-it® Notes to teach students how to calculate area.
1. Give each student a stack of 3" x 3" Post-it® Notes.
2. Have students use (and reuse) Post-it® Notes to measure - in square units - the area of items found in their desks: folders, textbooks, even the desk itself.
3. Younger students can record their findings using the number of square Post-it® Notes as the unit of measure. Older students can calculate the actual area in square inches by using the Post-it® Notes dimensions of 3" x 3" inches.
Go Ahead, Inspire
Go Ahead, Reach Out
Go Ahead, Connect and Inspire