This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Post it® Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", Rio de Janeiro, Pack Of 12 Pads Item # 544458
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make sure what's important doesn't get missed. Post-it Super Sticky Notes hold stronger and longer than original Post-it Notes, yet remove just as cleanly. Their unique adhesive reliably sticks and re-sticks, so your message, reminder or list stays front and center.
- Stick Post-it Super Sticky Notes where they'll really get noticed...like monitors, doors and walls.
- A simple tool to leave a message, make to-do lists and keep your everyday organized.
- Great for capturing ideas during brainstorm sessions and other collaborative meetings.
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes feature 2X the sticking power and stick practically anywhere.
- The perfect sticky notes for vertical applications or hard-to-stick surfaces.
- Note size is approximate.
|color||bright yellow; neon green; neon orange; mediterranean blue; fireball fuchsia|
|number of notes per pad||90|
|number of sheets per pad||90|
|Product Line||Super Sticky Notes 494881|
|size||3" x 3"|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Be ConnectedRely on Post-it® Products to maintain a presence in your kid’s day – before, during or after school.
1. LUNCH NOTES
When your child brings lunch to school, leave a note in the lunchbox or sack. Or simply draw a funny picture.
2. INVITATION TO PLAY
For many kids, the first move they make when they get home is for the iPad or computer. Leave a Post-it® Note on the tablet cover or keyboard challenging them to a collaborative game like Words with Friends or Draw Something at a time when you can take a break from work.
3. GOOD MORNINGS
If you leave for work before your kids go to school, leave a Post-it® Note on the breakfast table or door to let them know you're thinking of them.
Be ProductiveUse Post-it® Products to spark your kid’s creative thinking, foster learning and occupy their time while you get more things done.
1. THE 3” X 3” CANVAS
Every Post-it® Note is a blank canvas. Have your kid draw or paint a picture. Then hold a gallery showing of their work. This is also a great group activity – be it a gathering of their friends or with your whole family. Prefer a larger canvas? Try Post-it® Big Pads.
2. CUTTING CRAFTS
When your kids are ready to use scissors, set out some different colors of Post-it® Super Sticky Notes. Let the kids cut out interesting shapes and stick them to a background. Using the scissors helps build manual dexterity, and the notes can be re-used again and again
3. FLOWER POWER
Create colorful flower wall art made from Post-it® Notes or Post-it® Super Sticky Notes. What interesting shapes or color combinations will your kids come up with?
Be CreativeGreat Post-it® Note icebreakers.
1. TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
Each person in the meeting gets 3 Post-it® Notes. He or she writes a truth on two of them and a lie on the third. Break everyone up into groups to try and guess which note holds the lie.
2. WHO AM I
Each member of the group picks a famous, well-known person and writes it on a Post-it® Note. The name should be kept secret. Each person then takes their Post-it® Note and attaches it to another person's back. Taking turns, everyone with a Post-it® Note asks the group questions to determine who they are.
EducateUse Post-it® Notes to teach students how to calculate area.
1. Give each student a stack of 3" x 3" Post-it® Notes.
2. Have students use (and reuse) Post-it® Notes to measure - in square units - the area of items found in their desks: folders, textbooks, even the desk itself.
3. Younger students can record their findings using the number of square Post-it® Notes as the unit of measure. Older students can calculate the actual area in square inches by using the Post-it® Notes dimensions of 3" x 3" inches.
Go Ahead, Inspire
Go Ahead, Reach Out
Go Ahead, Connect and Inspire