Epson® EX9200 Pro Wireless WUXGA 3LCD Projector Item # 560844
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A wireless connection to your laptop or mobile device simplifies use during presentations. With no cables to hold you back, you can let your best ideas shine with the Epson EX9200 WUXGA 3LCD projector.
- Epson EX9200 Pro wireless WUXGA 3LCD projector weighs only 5.7 lb for easy transport.
- 3 LCD, 3-chip technology provides high-performance presentations.
- Simple Setup Suite allows for quick and easy positioning and setup.
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA offers better resolution than SVGA for full HD 1080p content.
- Epson EX9200 Pro WUXGA 3LCD projector creates bright images and noticeable contrast. Up to 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,000 lumens of white brightness. 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Provides excellent color saturation.
- Up to 10,000 hours of lamp life.
- HDMI connectivity for vivid image quality and high-definition audio output all in one cable.
- Epson EX9200 WUXGA projector includes a remote control for easier operation.
|aspect ratio||16:10 native, supports 4:3 and 16:9|
|average lamp life||normal mode: 5000; ECO mode: 10,000 hours|
|color depth||Over 1.07 billion colors|
|dimensions||3.0"H x 11.7"W x 9.6"D|
|eco-label/standard||recyclable product; RoHS compliant; SmartWay SM Transport Partner|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|maximum projection distance||25 feet|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|model||Epson EX9200 Pro Wireless WUXGA 3LCD Projector|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|projector weight||5.7 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3200 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Pro-Quality, Wireless Full HD Portable Projector that Supports 1080p3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 with Epson. 3200 lumens color brightness and 3200 lumens white brightness3. Pro-quality; widescreen resolution; wireless, MHL.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers: 3200 lumens3 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color, 3200 lumens3 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Pro-quality projector — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for Full HD 1080p content; plus enhanced connectivity
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone4 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports MHL-enabled devices, including Chromecast™ and Roku Streaming Stick™
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
- USB Plug 'n Play — use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac
What the Press is Saying:
“...if you're looking for a projector that performs exceptionally well for presentations, is fairly portable, and doesn't break the bank, Epson's EX9200 Pro is definitely worth a look.” - TechRadar Pro, (December 7, 2015)
Epson Voted #1 in Image QualityEpson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than competitive DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut). Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements. Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 Projection Technology in the WorldBoth high color brightness and high white brightness for accurate, vivid color in well-lit rooms. 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness6 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 for far more accurate color than DLP projectors. 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs7 and 25 years of road-tested reliability. A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors8.
Long-Life, Low Cost LampsEpson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership, lasting up to 10,000 hours9.
Easy Image AdjustmentsPosition your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-Slide horizontal image correction.
Convenient Wireless FeaturesFree Epson iProjection™ App4 for Apple® iOS® and AndroidTM. Wirelessly connect directly to laptops, tablets or smartphones (present without a wireless network. Connect wirelessly to a network; make a presentation or monitor/control your projector. Quick Connect feature to wirelessly connect via a QR code — access and project content from smartphones and tablets (Just turn on the projector, use Epson iProjection to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content on the big screen).
MHL, the Latest in Wired ConnectivityLeave your laptop at home and display content from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets. Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices and charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s connected to the projector.
1 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
2 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 To use Epson iProjection, the projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
5 Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2015.
6 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
7 Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Jan. 2014. Average of 1243 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of six brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six segments.
8 9 out of 10 people preferred images from leading 3LCD projectors over leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors. Leading projectors selected according to NPD data as of July 2013. Based on independent U.S. research conducted by Radius Research (July 2013).
9 ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
10 iOS supported formats and files: Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, Office 2003 or later), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, Office 2003 or later), Excel (.xls, .xlsx, Office 2003 or later), Keynote (.key ’09 format; Keynote 6.0 not supported), Adobe PDF (.pdf, PDF 1.7, Acrobat® 8 compatible or later), JPG and PNG; Android supported formats and files: Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6), JPG, JPEG and PNG.
11 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
12 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.