This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shell Education Building Language Through Phonics, Level C: Consonants, Blends And Digraphs, Preschool To Grade 2 Item # 595758
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Explore the sounds of the English language through poetry in your classroom. Designed with age-appropriate lessons, the poems center around a specific phoneme for simple comprehension.
- Teaches young children how to identify different phonemes through poetry-based lessons.
- Poems are accompanied by strategies and lessons with sound manipulation activities.
- Nonfiction reader lets children experiment with sounds on their own.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Recommended for children ages 3 to 8.
- Includes instructional methods for teaching the poems.
- Lessons focus on consonant sounds, blends and digraphs.
|recommended grade level||Pre-K; Kindergarten; 1st Grade; 2nd Grade|
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|number of pages||304|
|Product Line||Building Language Through Phonics3427789|
|Product Type||Text Book|