HPE A7506 Vertical Switch Chassis Item # 649454
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE FlexNetwork 7500 Switch Series is a versatile, high-performance, modular switch designed for the evolving needs of integrated services networks. Deployed across verticals at the enterprise LAN core, aggregation layer and wiring closet edge it offers 40GbE connectivity, cost-effective wire-speed 10GbE ports, high-density PoE/PoE+, and advanced functionality with service modules. With Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) technology, the 7500 Switch can be virtualized across four chassis with a single management interface-enabling flatter, more agile networks.
HP 7506-V Switch Chassis
Versatile Switch Delivers Intelligent, Real-time Services for the Campus
- The HPE FlexNetwork 7500 Switch Series is designed for the evolving network demands of campus LAN core, aggregation, and access layer.
- This series offers up to 160 Gbps of switching capacity per slot using two switch and routing units (SRPUs) and up to 1440 W for PoE/PoE+ power per slot for mission-critical applications.
- Broad offering of interfaces includes 40GbE connectivity, cost-effective high-density 10GbE ports and high-density PoE/PoE+ of up to 480 PoE/PoE+ ports for IP phones, cameras, and future high-density Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.
- Includes advanced hardware feature sets such as VXLAN to build Layer 2 overlay networks using Layer 3 underlays, and MACsec for greater end-point or switch-to-switch security.
- No hidden costs with the license-free Layer 2 and 3 feature set, including IPv6, MPLS functionality, and robust Quality of Service (QoS).
Architected for a High-performance Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 7500 Switch Series supports a maximum of 4,160 Gb/s switching capacity from a 2.4 Tbps ASIC, delivering enhanced performance and future expansion capability.
- Delivers up to 2,380 Mpps of packet performance with dual fabrics performing all switching and routing functions in the I/O modules, meeting current and future demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
- HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) allows up to four 7500 Switch Series chassis to be virtualized into a single switching/routing fabric that improves network performance and resiliency, simplifying your deployment and management.
Robust Security and Quality of Service (QoS) Controls
- The HPE FlexNetwork 7500 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of service features to build a trusted network that meets your ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
- Flexible authentication options include 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, and Endpoint Admission Defense, delivering greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, are available to manage end-to-end application priorities.
- The 7500 Switch Series includes a powerful set of multilevel-access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS, SSH, TACACS/TACACS+, to protect and control change management access.
Single Management View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 7500 Switch Series can be managed as a part of a larger network with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
- IMC provides end-to-end visibility and control of the wired network through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- IMC functions seamlessly in a multivendor network environment providing ease of management across the network edge to data center.
- IMC supports port and traffic mirroring, RMON and sFlow.
6 I/O module slots
Supports a maximum of 52 10GbE ports or 288 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 288 SFP ports or 24 40GbE ports, or a combination
|Throughput||488 million pps|
|Routing/switching capacity||768 Gb/s|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C)
Terminal interface (serial RS-232C)
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Ethernet interface MIB
|Input voltage||-48 to -60 VDC|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.17 x 16.54 x 36.61 in|
- (1) HP 7506-V Switch Chassis