This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Star™ Deluxe High-Back Leather Chair, 48"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D, Black Item # 677416
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Breathable leather and over-stuffed contoured cushions keep you cool and comfortable!
- Extra-thick padding makes sitting a pleasure! Seat and back cushions are gently contoured to hug your body and provide the support you need to stay alert and maintain proper posture hour after hour. The extra padding envelopes you in pillow-soft comfort to help take the pain and fatigue out of those long workdays. Headrest cushioning gives added support to your neck.
- Rich leather provides luxury, comfort and durability! Nothing will add elegance and prestige to your office ensemble like the look and feel of genuine leather. Because it breathes, leather stays cool in summer, warm in winter to provide year-around comfort. Plus, it's super rugged and almost puncture-proof, so you know your new chair will maintain its stunning appearance and keep you sitting in the lap of luxury for years to come.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. The undercut backrest and integrated padding gently cradle your torso and bolster the natural curvature of your lower spine to prevent strain, backache and fatigue.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. The pneumatic lift lets you instantly and effortlessly raise or lower your chair seat to the height where lower legs and thighs form a 90° angle and your feet are resting flat on the floor — the position experts say is best for comfort and circulation.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. The hooded, twin-wheel casters make multi-tasking a breeze, allowing you to roll quickly from 1 workstation to another without leaving the comfort of your chair. The heavy-duty, 5-star nylon base provides durability and the stability you need to avoid spills.
- Adjustable tilt tension makes reclining easy. The tilt tension control lets you easily adjust the amount of weight needed to lean back in your chair when you want to relax — an ideal feature in chairs that will be used by more than 1 person. A lock keeps your tension adjustment in place.
- Leather-padded loop arms support your shoulders. The fashionable, cushioned armrests will help improve posture and relieve neck and shoulder strain during prolonged periods of sitting.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 48"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D.
- Backed by manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||44-46 1/4|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|brand name||Office Star|
|chair back material||Nylon|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||48"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|seat size||21 1/4 x 22|
|warranty length||15-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Office Star™ Deluxe High-Back Leather Chair, 48H x 26 1/2W x 31 1/2D, Black is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by DaveY from Sturdy comfortable chair - bigger than expected This is a sturdy comfortable chair, and the seat can be raised higher than most other chairs I've tried. At maximum the top of the seat can be raised about 21 inches off the floor. My only complaint, though this is not necessarily a problem with the chair itself, is that it's a much bigger chair than the photo suggested. The seat measures about 21" X 21". Add on the arm-rests and chair back, and it's a pretty big chair. If you have a tight office space this may not work.
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Happy 4 a new chair from Nice looking chair The chair arrived with a small tear on the upper back. It took a little over a week to get a replacement part - but that didn't seem too bad. There was a little confusion between Office Star and Office Depot about who was replacing what and when. But all in all rather painless. The chair assembled rather easily, until it came to aligning the screw holes with the screws on the arms of the chair. That took quite a long time - because they didn't match up easily. 2 hours later and some very sore fingers the chair is together and it is comfortable. I wouldn't give it an "easy to assemble"; try putting it together with a 2nd person, the chair is a little heavy and bulky.
Date published: 2014-03-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by yango from Great / poor I'm in the upholstery business. The leather is great, shape of chair is nice. This will make you proud. As with all office chairs in this price range or lower, you will need to replace the foam in seat cushion only. They used a cheap piece of seat foam when building this chair, which makes the lumbar support hit you right in the wrong place after some use. Too bad. On the wholesale end, the difference in manufacturer's price is only about 5 bucks. This is common problem in the furniture industry and is not limited to this manufacturer. This is NOT the retailer's fault.
Date published: 2009-12-31