Shell Education 180 Days Of Geography, Grade 6 Item # 7144548
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Understanding the world around them can help students develop important critical thinking skills. This 7-book set includes lessons that build and expand geographical knowledge, so kids can start to become more connected with the world.
- Increase confidence in geography skills with fun and engaging daily activities.
- Daily activities help students improve geographic background knowledge, critical-thinking and reasoning skills, spatial skills, and abilities in answering evidence-based questions.
- 7-book set includes 180 days of lessons that allow students to understand more about how geography affects them and the world around them.
- These easy-to-use workbooks are great for use in the classroom or at home.
- Designed for students in grade 6.
|recommended grade level||6th Grade|
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|Book Format||Soft Cover|
|number of pages||216|
|Product Line||180 Days Of Geography3826123|
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Show More ▾|