This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures Assortment Bag, 36 Oz Item # 742244
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Treat yourself to a decadent blend of chocolate and peanut butter that is sure to satisfy your afternoon cravings. This assortment bag contains a mix of flavors to share with friends and coworkers.
- Luscious chocolate combines with creamy peanut butter to create a great mix of textures and flavors to help satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Assortment bag includes Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Dark Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups for a delicious variety of flavors.
- Contains no trans fat and is certified kosher for those with strict dietary needs.
|Dietary Information||kosher; trans fat free|
|weight per unit||36 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
A Delicious CombinationREESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures bring together two great tastes in one delightful bite-sized candy. Each individually wrapped candy has creamy peanut butter surrounded by smooth milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white crème--a duality of taste and texture that never disappoints. Is your mouth watering yet?
One Classic Taste, Many FormsThe perfect snack comes in many forms, textures, and sizes. Whether you choose REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups, REESE’S PIECES, REESE’s Sticks, REESE’s Outrageous, or another peanut butter and chocolate form, you’ll enjoy the same sensational REESE’S taste.
Add REESE’S to Your RecipesFrom cookies to cakes--if it’s baked, REESE’S can help. Toss some REESE’S candies into the mix to add unmistakable REESE’s peanut butter and chocolate to your favorite recipes. Or, if you’re looking for sweet relief from the summer heat, try chilling them before digging in.
REESE’S Peanut Butter TemptationsInstructions (Only Takes 20 Minutes)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do not flatten.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup or piece onto each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan. Yields about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
- 40 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, quartered
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt