Tripp Lite 3ft Augmented Cat6 Cat6a Shielded 10G Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Blue 3' Item # 760238
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's N262-003-BL 0.91 m (3-ft.) Blue Augmented Cat6 (Cat6a) Shielded (STP) Snagless patch cable allows 10Gbps data transmission over 4-pair copper. Each Cat6a cable is individually tested and certified on Fluke test equipment, and the test results are available upon request. Snag-free strain relief boot provides the most secure and accurate connections.
|American Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|cable type||Category 6a|
|Connector||RJ-45 - male|
|Connector (Second End)||RJ-45 - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Device Supported||Network Device|
|maximum data transfer rate||1.25 GB/s|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
Augmented Cat6 (Cat6a) Shielded Twisted-Pair (STP) Snagless 10G-Certified Patch Cable, 3 ft., RJ45 M/M, Blue
- Connect your router, modem, network adapter or computer to an Ethernet network at double the speed and distance of Cat6 cables
- Replace an old or missing RJ45 cable
- Provide universal connectivity for LAN network components, such as personal computers, servers, printers, network media players and VoIP phones
The shielded RJ45 plugs improve Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) performance to 650 MHz. The hoods’ snagless design protects the locking tabs on the connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
Top-Grade Copper Construction
Made from premium 26 AWG 4-pair shielded copper to protect against line noise and EMI/RFI interference, each Cat6a cable is individually tested and certified on Fluke equipment (test results available upon request). The N262-003-BL is compatible with T568A/B wiring standards, ETL- and UL-verified to meet national safety standards, and meets IEEE 802.3af and DTE power standards.
- Connects a router, modem, network adapter or computer to an Ethernet network
- Allows 10 Gbps data transmission over 26 AWG 4-pair shielded copper wires
- 100% Fluke-tested and certified
- ETL/UL-verified to meet national safety standards
- Snagless hoods protect locking tabs from damage during installation
- Shielded cable and plugs
- RJ45 plug improves NEXT performance to 650 MHz
- Backward compatible with all previous 10BaseT generations
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring standards
- PoE-rated to 4 times the standard
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power-compliant
- Lifetime product warranty
What’s in the Box
- Augmented Cat6 (Cat6a) Shielded, Snagless 10G-Certified Patch Cable, 3 ft., RJ45 M/M, Blue
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.