This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Startech.com ST4202USB 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub Item # 855033
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports. This 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub connects to one USB 2.0 port on a Mac or PC computer, adding four USB 2.0 ports - allowing you to maximize the number of high speed USB peripherals connected to your computer. The hub supports cascaded installation with other USB 2.0 hubs, supporting up to 127 USB 2.0 device connections - a scalable solution for connecting multiple USB devices to a single host computer.The 4 port hub includes a power adapter, but can be powered through USB bus connection to the host computer - allowing you to install the hub as needed without worrying about the availability of a power outlet.The USB 2.0 hub offers an attractive black casing that suits any operating environment and includes a 3ft USB 2.0 A/B male-male cable, for the connection between the hub and the host computer.
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||4 USB 2.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||4 Port USB 2.0 Hub; Power Adapter; 3 ft. USB 2.0 A/B male-to-male Cable|
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant, with supported data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1/1.0 devices
- Includes optional external power adapter
- Compact and light-weight design
- Plug and Play and Hot Swap compatible
Supports bus powered operation or an external power adapter to support high powered USB devicesThe 4 port hub includes a power adapter, but can be powered through USB bus connection to the host computer - allowing you to install the hub as needed without worrying about the availability of a power outlet.
- Charge iPod's or other portable devices that can be recharged through USB 2.0
- Add additional USB 2.0 ports to a computer to connect more devices
- Move USB ports further away from the computer chassis with an external hub
- Make hard to reach USB ports more accessible, by being able to position the hub anywhere the cable will reach