This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Do you need a server with essential features for your IT environment, which is constrained by budget, space or IT resources? The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers - from SMBs to service providers with a wide range of deployments - from general purpose IT infrastructure to the emerging "New Style of IT" deployments like cloud and big data in distributed computing environments.
|controller type||12Gb/s SAS; Serial ATA|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||550 W|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||8|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||1|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||9|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||16|
|operating system details||none|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB 2.0; 4 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2603 v3|
|processor speed||1.60 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL160 G9|
|QuickPath Interconnect||6.40 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5|
|RAM Supported||PC4-17000 - 256 GB registered ¦ PC4-17000 - 512 GB Load-Reduced|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP H240 Smart Host Bus Adapter|
|Total Number of USB Ports||5|
|Weight (Approximate)||22.40 lb|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 E5-2603v3 1P 8GB-R H240 8SFF 550W PS Entry Server
|Do you need a server with essential features for your IT environment, which is constrained by budget, space or IT resources? The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers - from SMBs to service providers with a wide range of deployments - from general purpose IT infrastructure to the emerging "New Style of IT" deployments like cloud and big data in distributed computing environments.|
Essential Combination of Performance, Manageability and Storage for the IT Needs of SMBs
- The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers (16) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, with built-in intelligence to reduce downtime and up to 14%1 better throughput performance.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO makes it easier to manage complex IT environments thereby minimizing the IT resource requirements.
- Supports up to (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
- HPE SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to (4) LFF and (8) SFF 12 Gb/s with flexibility of (4) LFF NHPE option.
- Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Scalability and Efficiency in a Dense Design for Hyperscale Environments
- The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers dense and efficient design at a price point that provides agile horizontal expansion capability for distributed computing environments like Hadoop, NoSQL to cope-up with fast growing business needs.
- Standard with 2x1GbE, up to (3) PCIe slots and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Up to 92% efficient 80 PLUS certified entry-level HPE Power Supplies and ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A42 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning, Scripting Toolkits or RESTful Interface Tool.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 v3 (6 core, 1.6 GHz, 15MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||15MB LLC|
|Processor core available||6|
|Memory type||1R x4 PC4-2133P-R|
|Memory, standard||8GB (1x8GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
|Network controller||1Gb 361i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||H240 Host Bus Adapter|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|System fan features||3 hot swap fans, non redundant|
|Power supply type||(1) 550W factory integrated power supply Multi-output|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Included hard drives||(8) SFF None ship standard|
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management Engine, HP iLO Essentials (optional), HP iLO Advanced (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.1 x 23.92 x 1.71 in|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||
Memory Online Spare Mode
Memory Mirroring Mode
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability