This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother ADS1500W Wireless Color Document Scanner Item # 923798
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Direct scanning to mobile devices or cloud-based services
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp documents.
- 18-bit grayscale depth and 30-bit color depth. A high bit depth allows for more accurate image reproduction.
- Built-in 2.7" color touch screen. Easy-to-use interface lets you scan documents directly to cloud services, such as Google™ Drive and Evernote.
- Use the iPrint & Scan app to scan directly to mobile devices.
- Fast duplex 2-sided scanning for efficient document processing. Color duplex scan speed of up to 18 pages per minute (manufacturer speed ratings).
- 20-page auto document feeder. Offers an easy way to scan large projects. Accepts receipts, photos, documents up to 34" long.
- Wireless integration with your home or office network. Features Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) as well as a USB interface.
- Software suite included. Desktop document and business card management programs.
- Includes BR Receipts software. For organization of scanned receipts, report generation and exporting and Quicken and QuickBooks.
|automatic document feeder capacity||20 Sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; WIA; ICA; ISIS; SANE|
|color depth||30 bits|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||3.3"H x 11.2"W x 4.1"D|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Interpolated Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white scan speed||18 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||18 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||18|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||18|
|maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.50" x 34"|
|Media Size||8.50" x 34"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Business Card; Plastic Card; Photo; Receipt|
|Operating Power Consumption||14 W|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||14 Watt|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Scan File Formats||JPEG, PDF|
|screen size||2.7 in.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.51 lb|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Wireless enabled duplex document scanner packs business-focused features
The Brother ImageCenter™ ADS-1500W Desktop Scanner offers powerful features for business including two-sided scanning, wireless 802.11 b/g/n network connectivity, direct cloud scanning1, a 2.7” color TouchScreen display, and an up to 20-page capacity auto document feeder, all in a compact design. It captures single- and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 18ppm2. Great for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as documents up to 34” long3, receipts, business cards, photographs, and laminated identification cards via the rear card slot.
Advanced scanning functionality in a space-saving design.The ADS-1500W connects to your wireless network, or to a single machine via USB interface, to scan at up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution (interpolated) and 600x600 (optical). Its compact footprint, along with advanced scanning features such as deskew support, blank page removal, auto image rotation and background removal, make it great for a home office or small business that regularly scans and digitizes printed information, but may not have space for a larger scanner.
Scan to a variety of local or shared destinations, as well as popular cloud applications.
The ADS-1500W gives you the option to scan to a number of different destinations to help you manage your documents and workflow. You can scan documents to cloud applications such as GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, PICASA™ WEB ALBUMS, FACEBOOK™, FLICKR®, BOX, and SkyDrive® directly from the 2.7” TouchScreen Display. You can also scan to your USB flash drive4, or to compatible mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app5, or scan to a file, email, or image. You can also scan to a shared folder, email server, or FTP, to save, distribute, and share information.
Brother scanners are compatible with the way you do business.
The ADS-1500W features industry-standard drivers, including TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE7, to help enable easy integration for scanning documents into a wide variety of popular applications. Plus, it’s compatible with Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® operating systems!