This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 8 Port 1U Rackmount USB KVM Switch with OSD Item # 946401
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This 8 Port USB KVM Switch offers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control up to 8 USB-connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers the added configurability and convenience of an On Screen Display.A suitable addition to server room operations, the 8 port switch can be rackmounted into 1U of cabinet space, and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 64 computers from this single switch.
|Daisy Chain Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Number of Computers Supported||8|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.40 lb|
|What's Included||8 Port 1U Rack Mount USB KVM Switch with OSD; Power Adapter; 1 x Foot Pad Set; 2 x Rackmount Bracket; 1 x User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Control up to 8 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Rugged, rack mountable, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets
- Supports Hotkey and front panel push-button switching
- OSD security allows each PC to be password protected
- Identify and select computers by names assigned via the OSD menu
- Auto-scan function automatically selects computer sequentially
- Cascade configuration expands system capability
- USB console interface
- Plug-and-play system configuration
- Supported Wide Screen Resolutions: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1360x768
- Supported 4 : 3 Resolutions: 1920x1440, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768
- USB Keyboard and Mouse combo supported on one USB connection
Extracting the keyboard strokes from the USB connection this KVM enables hot key support for wireless keyboard and mouse combo kits that use a single USB receiverThe KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers added configuration options and convenience through an On Screen Display (OSD).
- Add single console administration to your Co-location/ISP facility saving you time and money
- Create a scalable, streamlined access solution in your Datacenter or Server Farm
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice
- Monitor multiple systems simultaneously in Software QA labs