This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 8 Port 1U Rackmount USB KVM Switch with OSD Item # 946401
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This 8 Port USB KVM Switch offers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control up to 8 USB-connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers the added configurability and convenience of an On Screen Display.A suitable addition to server room operations, the 8 port switch can be rackmounted into 1U of cabinet space, and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 64 computers from this single switch.
|Daisy Chain Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Number of Computers Supported||8|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.40 lb|
|What's Included||8 Port 1U Rack Mount USB KVM Switch with OSD; Power Adapter; 1 x Foot Pad Set; 2 x Rackmount Bracket; 1 x User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Control up to 8 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Extracting the keyboard strokes from the USB connection this KVM enables hot key support for wireless keyboard and mouse combo kits that use a single USB receiverThe KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers added configuration options and convenience through an On Screen Display (OSD).
- Add single console administration to your Co-location/ISP facility saving you time and money
- Create a scalable, streamlined access solution in your Datacenter or Server Farm
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice
- Monitor multiple systems simultaneously in Software QA labs