This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 2 Port Quad Monitor Dual-Link DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & Hub Item # 948399
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Switch between two Computers sharing four DVI displays, speakers & mic, USB Keyboard & Mouse, and USB 2.0 peripheral. The SV231QDVIUA 2-Port Quad Monitor Dual-Link DVI USB KVM Switch allows 2 PCs, each with 4 DVI video outputs, to share monitors, 1 microphone and set of speakers, 1 keyboard and 1 mouse as well as an additional USB 2.0 peripheral such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, printer, or webcam.The Quad DVI KVM switch allows you to switch back and forth between 2 multi DVI PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional-level video quality on all monitors at resolutions up to 2560x1600. The quad DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between attached systems - eliminating duplicate peripheral costs, and offering the convenience of sharing stored data between PCs.While both DVI-I (analog mode) and DVI-D (digital only) are supported by the KVM, both source PCs must output the same signal type for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections.
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|ports||12 DVI; 5 USB|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.63 lb|
|What's Included||2 Port Quad Monitor Dual-Link DVI USB KVM Switch w/ Audio; Power adapter|
|Show More ▾|
Switch between two Computers sharing four DVI displays, speakers & mic, USB Keyboard & Mouse, and USB 2.0 peripheral
- Switch 4 monitors and peripherals between 2 PCs
- Supports beyond high definition, dual-link DVI resolutions on 4 monitors each up to 2560x1600
- Switch Audio devices independently
- Supports front panel push buttons and hot-key functions for computer selection
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
- All metal chassis for long-term durability
- Hub port supports High speed USB 2.0 devices
- HDCP compliant
Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripheralsThe SV231QDVIUA 2-Port Quad Monitor Dual-Link DVI USB KVM Switch allows 2 PCs, each with 4 DVI video outputs, to share monitors, 1 microphone and set of speakers, 1 keyboard and 1 mouse as well as an additional USB 2.0 peripheral such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, printer, or webcam.
- Switch four displays, mouse, keyboard, speakers, microphone, and one USB peripheral between two PCs
- Graphic design and Multimedia production applications
- Great for CAD/CAM operators using multiple monitor systems
- Financial/banking and Trading work stations with multiple monitors
- High resolution medical imaging with multiple displays