This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Pavilion Wave 600-a000 600-a010 Desktop Computer - Core i5 i5-6400T - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - 128 GB SSD - Tower - Onyx Black - Windows 10 Home - Intel HD Graphics 530 - Wireless LAN - Bluetooth Item # 962843
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 1 TB HDD provides you ample space to store all your documents and multimedia content
- 128 GB SSD keeps your running programs active while your computer resumes from suspension in seconds
- Intel Core i5 2.20 GHz processor provides you the solid performance to watch videos, play games, and on the same node its adaptability makes you more productive
- 8 GB memory is ready to run powerful programs with efficient multitasking
- Intel HD Graphics 530 shared graphic card for lag-free and smooth performance
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold
|CPU Cache||6 MB|
|CPU Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|processor||Intel Core I5|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.2 GHz|
|Product Line||Pavilion Wave|
|System Memory (RAM)||16 GB|
|Eco Label Standard||EPEAT Silver|
|Product Type||Tower Only Desktop Computer|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|Product Name||Pavilion Wave Desktop - 600-a010|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 530|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||1|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||1|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||137438953472|
|Show More ▾|
Desktop PC designed to be seen
Don't be fooled by its compact profile. This desktop beauty packs all the power and performance of a standard desktop in a sleek frame. Get the performance of a 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor,1 up to 16GB memory, and optional AMD R9 470M graphics cards.
Designed for desktop power
Triangular design to optimize layoutExperience a radical new approach to desktop computing. We re-engineered the traditional tower with efficiency and elegance in mind. With an 85% volume reduction compared to conventional towers, the HP Pavilion Wave is a compact, space-saving marvel. It's small enough to fit nearly anywhere, and powerful enough to handle any task you can give it.
Motherboard & thermalsInside the triangular design, you’ll find an optimized layout. On one side is the motherboard, with the processor, graphics card, and SSD.
The third side of the triangle houses the thermal system, with copper pipes that extract heat and blow it across cooling fins and out the top.
Connect with Cortana
Meet your new personal assistant. With the built-in microphone, you can talk to Cortana,2 and hear her talk back. Set up reminders, schedule meetings, or search the web in a whole new way – with your voice.
We collaborated with Intel's Innovation Excellence Program to optimize voice recognition, perfecting microphone placement and performance, so you can talk with Cortana, video chat, and be heard clearly.
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10.3 Do great things.
A whole new desktop worldThis desktop is not limited to the desk. With its compact size, elegant design, and simple setup, the HP Pavilion Wave gives you the freedom to explore new possibilities. Where will this freedom take you?
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.windows.com. Apps sold separately.
3. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
4. Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
©2016 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.