This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite USB C to DVI Adapter Cable Converter 1080p M/M USB Type C to DVI, USB-C, USB Type-C 6ft 6' - DVI/USB for Smartphone, Projector, Ultrabook, Monitor, Notebook, Tablet, TV - 640 MB/s - 6 ft - 1 x Type C Male USB Item # 9863755
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- High-quality connectors and contacts offer excellent conductivity
- Braid shielding offers error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
- Plug-and-play technology connects immediately without software or drivers
- Reversible design works in either direction for fumble-free use
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz
|cord length||6 ft|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Data Transfer Rate||671088640|
|Product Name||USB C to DVI Adapter Cable (M/M), 1920 x 1080 (1080p), 6 ft|
|Connector on Second End||1|
|Connector on First End||1|
Directly Connect Your Computer’s USB-C Port to a DVI MonitorNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebook™ and MacBook® notebooks and even desktop computers often have one or more USB-C™ (USB Type-C™) ports, but come equipped with few others. Tripp Lite’s USB-C to DVI Adapter Cable directly connects a video source that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) to your existing DVI monitor or projector. From a USB-C (or Thunderbolt™ 3) port on your device, you can:
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video to a second monitor.
- Share video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.
Display High-Definition Video on a DVI MonitorThis adapter cable supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting high-definition video:
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (including 1080p)
- 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Use the USB-C port on a laptop or tablet to send video to a DVI monitor.
- Replace a USB-C to DVI adapter and DVI device cable with an all-in-one cable to reduce clutter.
- Make a MacBook or Chromebook compatible with a DVI monitor to avoid costly upgrades.
- Connect to a large screen for meetings, presentations or trade shows.
Thunderbolt™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.