Belkin® MIXIT™ DuraTek™ USB-C™ To USB-A Cable, 4', Rose Gold, F2CU059BT04-C00 Item # 992545
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
USB-C ports offer fast recharging and data transfer speeds, but many older rechargers and cables aren't compatible. This cable makes it easy for early adapters to keep using legacy chargers instead of replacing them.
- Simple way to connect newer USB-C devices to legacy USB-A chargers.
- Reinforced stress points offer increased strength and long-lasting use.
- Abrasion-resistant, double-braided nylon jacket contains Kevlar fibers to shield the inner wiring from damage.
- Flexible insulation helps minimize stress caused by friction.
- Conductors are reinforced with Kevlar to provide added durability.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|USB cable connection||USB-A to USB-C|
|USB cable type||USB device|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
BUILT SMART, BUILT TO LAST
This DuraTek cable has been thoughtfully designed and constructed from superior quality materials, ensuring it outlasts standard cables. Smart design details reinforce the cable at stress points, extending its life. An abrasion-resistant nylon exterior houses Kevlar fibers that reinforce the inner wiring while highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction. All these pieces come together to create a cable that withstands even the most demanding routines and borders on indestructible.
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE:
1. Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 30 years
2. Kevlar-reinforced cable in double braided nylon provides added durability
3. Strain relief is tested to withstand 5,000+ cycles where the cable is bent to 180-degrees
4. USB-IF certified
5. 5-year Limited Warranty
One of the key components to DuraTek’s strength is Kevlar. This super-strong fiber is used around the world for everything from bulletproof vests to extreme sports gear. The Kevlar strands are built into the cable so it can bounce back after rigorous use. Kevlar’s ability to flex without stretching provides structure, keeping the wires inside safe from damage.
DOUBLE BRAIDED NYLON
The external cable jacket is made from premium and hard-wearing nylon that resists damage caused by everything from transportation to rubbing against your nightstand. Double braiding, a technique used in rope making, is incorporated to increase strength and resilience.
Insulation protects the wires inside a cable from damage as the cable bends and flexes. Some insulation can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily while protecting the wires within from damage.
BETTER STRAIN RELIEF
The strain relief–where the cable joins the connector head–is made of flexible TPE and longer than that found on other cables. This added length and flexibility absorbs stress and reinforces the juncture between the cable and connector head, preventing separation. Not just flexible, TPE is also smooth, tactile and more environmentally-friendly than PVC.
Hi-Speed USB Compliance means that this cable has been certified by USB-IF to meet all electrical, mechanical and environmental standards, ensuring a superior user experience.
1. Kevlar, a high strength synthetic fiber, is used as a reinforcing agent to strengthen conductors and enhance protection
2. Drain wiring helps with added protection
3. Insulated conductors reduce friction while creating added flexibility and protection
4. Shield-braid and metalized Mylar shielding help to protect the cable from external electromagnetic interference
5. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is soft, pliable and environmentally friendly
6. Double-braided nylon exterior is abrasion resistant, reducing fraying and lasting longer
At a Glance:
- Kevlar-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Aluminum casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- 4-foot/1.2-meters length
- Supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer rates
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- USB-A to USB-C Cable