This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StruxureWare Data Center Operation for Co-location - License - 500 racks, 4650 m2, 50000 SQF Item # 993160
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Live dashboard. Gain transparency to data center key performance indicators through easily configured web dashboards, displaying customizable management-level information.
- Customizable view. Flexible application layout through drag and drop to suit the individual needs of the users.
- Import InfraStruxure configuration. Speed deployment of the software by importing InfraStruxure Designer solution including architecture capabilities and constraints, floor and rack layout.
- Rack front view. Detailed rack front view provides an accurate graphical representation of equipment and its location in the rack.
- Vendor neutral. It allows for modeling equipment and data from any vendor, providing support for existing data center environments.
- Password security. User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers.
- Electrical room support. Monitor capacity and plan changes for centralized power equipment in areas outside of the main data center floor plan.
- Inventory management. It shows device data within the physical layout for instant access to device details and asset attributes, and overview of data center operations.
- PUE/DCiE calculator. It provides Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) or Data Center infrastructure Efficiency (DCiE) value for information on daily utilization of energy.
- Floor layout view. View an accurate representation of your data center through the easy-to-use graphical floor layout and 3D view.
- Shared data model. It ensures mature and synchronized data throughout the entire data center life cycle.
- Grid-based references. Flexible approach to floor coordinates enabling data center operators to adopt a customized location identification scheme.
- Alarms within physical layout. It provides real-time device failures within floor layout and rack front view for live status of data center operations.
- Virtual store room. Keep track of new devices from arrival on site in the virtual store room, as best practices recommend.
- Multiple rooms. It provides the option to display multiple rooms on the same floor plan to accurately depict and navigate large facilities.
- Multi-user access. It enables several users to carry out work on the application simultaneously and merging changes from different users seamlessly.
- Recommended actions. Intelligent alarm descriptions coupled with recommended resolutions reduces the need for training and mean time to repair.
- CAD integration. It enables import of Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings in order to quickly reshape the room and convert CAD cage drawings into the DCIM model, including toggle CAD layers to show all available facility information.
|Product Line||StruxureWare Data Center Operation|
|Product Type||Internet Security Suites|