This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Gigabit Ethernet 2XGT PoE+ 185W Switch, JL172A Item # 9985446
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Set up this switch in your office space to keep all of your devices connected to your shared network. The switch comes with 24 Ethernet ports and 10-Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches to let you hook up plenty of computers.
- Smart-managed devices for your small business space.
- 24 fixed-configuration Gigabit ports and 10-Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Wall Mountable; Under Table; Desktop|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|model||1850 24G 2XGT PoE+ 185W|
|Network Technology||10GBase-T; 1000Base-T|
|PoE Budget||185 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||26|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.28 lb|
|Show More ▾|
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 24G 2XGT PoE+ 185W Switch
Performance and Reliability
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility with a complete portfolio of Gigabit and 10 Gigabit basic smart managed Layer 2 switches.
- The series consists of four Gigabit switches including PoE+ and non-PoE models, each with 10GBASE-T uplinks and one 8-port 10G aggregator switch with eight 10GBASE-T and two dual personality SPF+ ports that delivers 10G connectivity to the edge switches.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. It is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP Quality of Service (QoS) policies.
- These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series traffic prioritization provides time sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
- Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
- IEEE 802.11p/Q delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
(12) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
(12) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports
(2) RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T ports
|Memory and processor||
BCM53346 embedded ARM Cortex-A9 @ 400 MHz
128 MB DDR3 SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
100 Mb Latency: < 8.6 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 3.6 µs
10 Gbps Latency: < 3.6 µs
|Throughput||up to 65 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||88 Gbps|
|PoE capability||185 W PoE+|
|Management features||Web browser|
|Input voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||222.9 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.42 x 9.7 x 1.73 in|
- (1) HPE OfficeConnect 1850 24G 2XGT PoE+ 185W Switch (JL172A), rack, wall, under table and table mounting hardware, documentation kit, country specific power cord.