Epson® EX3280 XGA 3LCD Portable Projector Item # 9994334
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Present to a group with the Epson EX3280 XGA 3LCD Projector. From spreadsheets to videos, this multimedia projector delivers a bright, clear picture, even in well-lit rooms. Thanks to the HDMI™ port and other interfaces, connecting to a laptop or streaming device is simple.
- Lightweight business projector weighs just 5.2 lb for easy portability.
- 3-chip 3LCD technology promotes excellent color accuracy and brightness with picture quality free of distracting rainbow effects.
- 1024 x 768 XGA resolution with up to 1.07 billion colors for crisp text and images.
- Keystone correction allows you to manually adjust vertical and horizontal correction within ±30°. Built-in picture skew sensor analyzes the picture and makes instant adjustments to the vertical keystone.
- Up to 3,600 lumens of brightness and 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for richly detailed images and videos.
- Viewable screen size ranges from 33" to 350". Features a throw ratio range of 1.44 to 1.95.
- Digital zoom lets you increase the size of the picture to suit video games, movies and other media.
- 210W UHE lamp provides up to 6,000 hours of lamp life in normal mode and 12,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Features USB Type-B Plug n' Play, HDMI and VGA interfaces.
- Built-in speaker simplifies setup and produces rich, clear sound.
- Remote lets you perform projector functions from up to 19.7' away.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||6000 hr|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||15,000:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1500:1|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||Yes|
|ports||HDMI; VGA 15-Pin D-Sub; USB|
|remote control included||Yes|
|maximum resolution||1024 x 768|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|dimensions||3 1/5 in. X 11 9/10 in. X 9 3/10 in.|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Product Type||Multimedia Projector|
|Show More ▾|
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Requires wireless network connection of 5 Mbps or faster. Some apps require paid subscriptions.
3. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
4. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.