This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 10 ft Black Snagless Cat6 UTP Patch Cable Item # 187231
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections. The N6PATCH10BK Cat 6 Patch Cable (10 ft) meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections, and features a durable black PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat 6 patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|cable type||Category 6|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC|
|Connector||RJ-45 - male|
|Connector (Second End)||RJ-45 - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
- ETL Verified
100% copper for outstanding valueGet the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connectionsEnsure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivityRely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- Designed for use with Gigabit networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet