This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Dual-Monitor USB-C Dock for Windows Laptops - MST - PD - 4K Item # 417068
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The StarTech.com MST30C2DPPD is a convenient solution for adding more connectivity options to any PC laptop or MacBook equipped with a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port. Increase your production and multitask with this dual monitor docking station. Connect two monitors to the laptop dock with the HDMI and DisplayPort ports to view content. Content in 4K Ultra HD can be displayed on one monitor. PC laptops that support MST can connect to dual displays with a single USB-C cable. With three USB Type-A ports you can hook up multiple USB-devices. One of the USB ports is a Fast-Charge port to charge mobile devices. Create a full workstation with the Ethernet port for your router, HDMI and DisplayPort ports to connect dual monitors, and a headphone / microphone jack. With USB power delivery of 60W you can power and charge your laptop and power all your peripherals. Keep your peripherals hooked up to the USB-C dock and with the included USB-C cable, quickly connect your laptop to them.
|Device Supported||Notebook/Tablet PC|
|dimensions||1 1/10" x 3 3/5"|
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 Thunderbolt; 5 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||5|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.70 oz|
|What's Included||USB-C Dual-Monitor Docking Station for Laptops - MST and Power Delivery - 4K; USB-C Cable [1 m/3.3 ft]; HDMI Cable; Universal Power Adapter; Power Cords (NA/JP, UK, EU); Quick-Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Power and charge your laptop through USB Type-C (5Gbps), and create an MST based, dual-monitor workstation
- Take advantage of USB-C with PD and deliver power to your Windows PC laptop (up to 60-watts) through a single USB Type-C port
- Connect multiple displays through your laptop’s USB-C port, with support for MST (multi-stream transport) technology
- Supports dual monitors (DisplayPort and HDMI), a single 4K HDMI display, including HDMI cable, (4096 x 2160p - 24Hz), or a single 4K DP display (3840 x 2160p - 30Hz)
- Four USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports — one USB-C and three USB-A (2x standard, 1x fast-charge and sync)
- USB-C host port supplies power, video (DP alt mode), and data connectivity to your laptop
- Supports USB Power Delivery Specification 2.0 (up to 60-watts)
- Charge your smartphone or tablet quicker, using the always-on USB 3.0 fast-charge and sync port (compliant with USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2)
- Universal compatibility, works with USB-C equipped PC laptop brands (USB-C port must support DP alt mode and USB Power Delivery)
- Easy-access 3.5 mm headphone and microphone ports
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port with Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Includes a 3.3 ft. (1m) USB-C (USB 3.0) host cable
- Thunderbolt™ 3 data port compatible (the dock connects to a Thunderbolt 3 port at 5Gbps and supports USB Power Delivery to deliver power to your Windows PC laptop)
Connect just one adapter to power the dock and your laptopUSB-C is here. It’s the future of universal connectivity, and many new laptops and tablets already feature USB Type-C ports. This versatile laptop dock capitalizes on the full potential of USB Type-C, which simultaneously transfers power, video, and data.
This docking station supports USB Power Delivery (up to a maximum of 60 watts), so you can power and charge your laptop directly through its USB-C port. Because a single power adapter can be used for your dock and laptop, you can reduce clutter at your workstation. Plus, you don’t need to carry or remember an extra power adapter when you’re traveling to or from the office.
Typical USB Type-A docks restrict video and data to 5Gbps shared bandwidth. This USB Type-C dock allocates data and video traffic separately, so extra bandwidth can be diverted to a particular video or data function, as needed. The USB-C laptop dock offers optimal performance when using multiple monitors and peripherals, so you can get more work done in less time.
Enjoy dual-monitor video outputThis versatile dock lets you easily connect dual monitors. With more monitors, you can multitask and increase productivity, by eliminating the hassle of flipping between several open windows.
For dual video, simply connect your 1920 x 1200p DisplayPort and HDMI (cable included) monitors.
Easily connect a 4K display through USB-CThe USB-C laptop dock features a DisplayPort and an HDMI port, giving you the flexibility to connect your displays as needed. It supports dual monitors or a single high-resolution 4K monitor.
For extra screen space, this dock offers support for the higher 4096 x 2160p resolution, unlike traditional 4K docking stations that only support 3840 x 2160p.
Everything you need to create a full-sized workstationThis full-featured universal docking station offers the ports you need to create a full-sized workstation, including four USB 3.0 ports (including a fast charge-and-sync port and a USB-C port), plus Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and microphone connections.
Unlike USB-C docks that may drop to USB 2.0 and limit Ethernet performance, this dock offers full USB 3.0 and network bandwidth. This provides faster data transfer speeds when using your USB 3.0 peripherals and supports true Gigabit Ethernet network throughput.
- An essential accessory for the latest USB-C equipped Windows laptops such as Dell XPS™ 13, Lenovo® ThinkPad™, HP® Spectre, HP EliteBook and HP ProBook
- Power and charge your USB-C equipped laptop, using only the dock’s power adapter
- Perfect for office workers, graphic designers, animators, engineers, financial professionals, and many more professions
- Create a full-size workstation that’s ideal for hot desk and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) users, or for CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) applications
- Ensure your laptop’s drivers, firmware, and operating system are up to date prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities are dependent on the video card and hardware specification of your connected laptop. Certain video cards have limited MST support, while some monitors will also limit the available resolution.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP alt mode, as well as USB Power Delivery.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.
- This docking station provides up to 60W of Power Delivery to charge your laptop. Some laptops may have specific charging requirements such as the full 60W for charging. In the event that your laptop is not charging, simply unplug any peripheral accessories attached to the dock’s USB-C port (on back of dock) and the USB 3.0 (Type-A) charging port (on front of dock) during charging. This will ensure the full 60 W of power is available for charging your laptop.