Spectrum Writing, Grade K Item # 491327
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students develop the writing skills they need to succeed with a workbook that provides step-by-step guidance for the writing process. Open-ended, standards-based projects keep kids engaged as they learn.
- Guides students as they learn to write stories, provide information and state opinions.
- Standards-based lessons with easy-to-use instructions demonstrate how to plan, draft, revise, proofread and share writing.
- Open-ended writing projects help keep students engaged and interested.
- Includes a Writer's Handbook and a complete answer key.
- Lessons include how to write sentences, personal stories, descriptions, how-to instructions, book reports and more.
- Designed for students in kindergarten.
|book title||Spectrum Writing|
|number of pages||128|
|subject||language arts; writing|