This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS 8-Outlet Stand-Alone Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, 1,440VA/1,000 Watts, SMT1500C Item # 649220
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Power surges and other unforeseen emergencies can cause damage to delicate electronics and cause you to lose important information. This uninterruptible power supply helps keep servers and other mission-critical devices up and running, so you can make sure everything is safely saved and backed up.
- Keeps critical servers and switches up and running, even in the event of a power outage or spike.
- 8' cord offers flexible placement.
- 8 battery- and surge-protected outlets help make sure your delicate electronics are safe. 4 outlets can be controlled separately from the UPS, allowing discrete reboot of hung systems and noncritical load shedding.
- 680 joules, 1,440VA and 1,000-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Cloud-enabled monitoring allows you to see the status of your machines from almost anywhere with Internet access.
- Easy-to-read LCD interface provides real-time updates with a quick glance.
- Intelligent battery management shows a predictive month and year for battery replacement.
- Automatic voltage regulation adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, helping to keep equipment safe.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Application/Usage||Server; POS Terminal; Router; Switch; Network Hub; Network Device|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||8.6" H x 6.7" W x 17.3" D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||82 V AC - 144 V AC; 75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1440 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1000 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||8|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC; 110 V AC; 127 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||54.23 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 120V with SmartConnect; CD with software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS SMT1500C with APC SmartConnect, Tower, 1500VA/1000W
- 1500VA / 1000W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 8 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Next Generation of Smart-UPS
An Overview of Smart-UPS and the SmartConnect AppAPC SmartConnect makes Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this intuitive remote management interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support; providing you with added value – and more importantly – added peace of mind.
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Secure, remote monitoringConnected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Proactive lifecycle alertsMaximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and warranty protection.
Cloud enabled as standardSmart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Simple to Use InterfaceOur simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is EasyOne Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect
FAQWho are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices but understand the importance of doing so, or who have trusted a Partner with this task.
Is APC SmartConnect compatible with RMMs?
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA™ and ConnectWise Automate™), so the APC UPS and customer IT can be monitored from a single platform.
What if I need a solution for an environment with more than 25 racks?
Our vendor-neutral cloud-based software, Ecostruxure IT, monitors critical equipment and delivers insights and smart alarms directly to your smartphone, making it ideal for customers requiring visibility into UPS, cooling, power and more.
What do switchable outlet groups allow me to do?
Switchable outlet groups provide greater control, allowing you to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on-and-off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Does this UPS come with PowerChute software?
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.